PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294265717

• riam
  • riam's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everybody
I read on many of the articles before joining this interesting forum that the German is the world champion about the lengthening and that this center is the best.
Is that there are among you who have carried out this operation
I would like to know about the lengthening of the penis in erection even with 2 cm more.
I read a lot on this forum that there are abnormalities with the elist implant and also the PMAA see several complications and infections.

www.deutsches-zentrum-urologie.com/en-US...nis-lengthening.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1295125941

My question is can you hang with PMMA? If I got the lig cut I would want to start up a Hanging career for years and maybe life.

I heard of guys using the LG Hanger for PE and I\'m not sure if that would effect PMMA.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1295121158

Reklaw wrote: Below are some photos of what Dr Elist did to one of our members.

WTF That man is a butcher.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294317434

• riam
  • General
  • General
Thank you for his information
So there is not a technique that allows a gain in length in Erection

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294316640

I was speaking with the Urologist Team in Frankfurt...trust me they arent even good in what they are doing.
Dr. Jethon does a normal lig cut and nothing special there are much better doctors around which perform the lig cut with a silicone cube between penis and Ligamentum, so it cant reattach.
www.dr-herwig.com/maennerchirurgie/penis-operationen/

This same technique also applies a doctor in croatia and many others...if you do a normal lig cut with only a piece of \"fat\" in between, than you should hang very very soon!
I was speaking with a doctor and told him how much I gained with my hanger and i asked him if he thinks if i should cut ligs for more length and he said no:

www.penis-hanger.de/english/doctor-s-recommendation/

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294277538

It did for me - I kept what I gained for almost 20 years now, it just takes a lot longer than most people think - you really need to do it everyday for 8 hours, so find a way to wear it under your clothes. There are a lot more options than there were 20 years ago - all I have ever used is The Grip which is a vac Hanger but still being sold. I think the son took over the business, I used to buy from his dad, lol.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294277136

But Hanging does increase Erect length long-term, right?

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294276340

Riam, I would attribute almost 100% of my Erect gains to Hanging - but cant say for sure. If you have an operation and then wait a year and a half to see results after 8 hours a day or more of Hanging, my guess is it wasn\'t the operation.
I remember when I had it done Dr. Reed had a few of his patients call me as they were not getting the results I was. The difference was that I was younger and more obsessive so I figured out ways to keep it stretched almost all the time - work, walking, bike riding, laying in bed etc. The guys that called usually said they hung for an hour or 2 a day as often as they could - which is not really enough for most guys.

My advice is 1) get an extender or a vac Hanger like the Grip and use it everyday for 8 hours and see if you are getting gains after 6 months. If you are, keep going and chances are after a year you will have what you wanted. Very few guys ever get more than 1-1.25\" though. You will still need to do all this if you have the surgery as it is pointless without doing the post-care. If you see no gains then think about the surgery a year from now, but for now, hang.

ps for as long as they have been offering this procedure the Dr.\'s have been saying you will gain between 1 and 2\" Erect length. You will not. You will not gain anything in terms of Erect length, for real.
They will tell you that your Dick is going to move forward giving you the new length. The best that will happen is that your Dick will move out so it is closer to your Erect length but some guys just get scar tissue and a shorter Dick. It is really not worth it - you are rolling the dice for a longer Flaccid hang and that is about it.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294271173

riam wrote: They said that it is possible to gain in length in state of Erection between 3 and 6 cm.

What a shame. Just think, why nobody in the whole world still haven\'t gained even 2 cm with lig cut? Maybe because it\'s physiologically impossible? Have you ever seen comparsion pics of Erect penises before and after lig cut?

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294271027

• riam
  • General
  • General
10003 and reklaw
They said that it is possible to gain in length in state of Erection between 3 and 6 cm.
Is it possible or they are arnauqeurs because now there is no operation that makes gain in Erection I think

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294270292

It doesn\'t matter what it says kn the website
Just because Germans make BMW doesn\'t mean they could make a lig cut work, it\'s a deeply flawed and pointless operation, don\'t be fooled by their fancy website

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294268724

10003, what percent of your Erect gains would you attribute to Hanging vs stretching?

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294268022

I had something very similar 20 years ago. I am not sure if they inserted tissue between the cut ligament or not. But, I had a successful one, I have seen just as many people with bad results though, and people with no results at all. My scar is 90% invisible.
The operation will not do much for Erect length by itself. I had to hang and stretch my Dick for a year and a half every day for about 8 hours - but did get about 1.25\" Erect length in the end. My Flaccid is between 5.5\"-7\" depending on the temperature.
It might be that if you hung everyday for 8 hours for a year and a half you would get the same gains I got with no surgery. If you are not up for the long amount of stretching I would not have the surgery as you will not get any Erect gains most likely, and could just end up with negative complications.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294267496

• riam
  • General
  • General
www.deutsches-zentrum-urologie.com/en-US...nis-lengthening.html

Is this method effective or not according to you.

Dr elist Vs Deutsches Zentrum f'r Urologie und Phalloplastische Chirurgie vs PMMA 7 years 4 months ago #1294266558

2 of the techniques that you\'ve mentioned are the worst techniques currently available.
The Elist implant is the only technique guaranteed to make you smaller.
The lig cut only has a 50% chance of increasing Flaccid length there is a 50% chance you will decrease Flaccid length. There is a 0% chance of increasing Erect length.
You\'ll be left with a huge scar and hair on the shaft of your penis.
Below are some photos of what Dr Elist did to one of our members.
I recommend reading through this forum for a couple of months before you decide to have a procedure because you don\'t seem to know what your talking about.

• Page: