PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Androfill - Has anybody used them?
Androfill - Has anybody used them?
November 7th, 2016 14:11 UTC #1293904651- Dexterphall
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 354
- Thanks: 3
As I understand it , although I can't find it , Androfill came on here and had a melt down which doesn't inspire confidence but I'm intrigued if anybody here has used them and has feedback.
There's literally NO feedback online, good or bad - at all. It's weird.
There's literally NO feedback online, good or bad - at all. It's weird.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Androfill - Has anybody used them?
November 7th, 2016 14:11 UTC #1293909265- Dexterphall
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 354
- Thanks: 3
As an update I received a very professional reply to an email with some questions.
They currently use Allegan's Juvederm Voluma with a Blunt tip micro cannula and expect about half of it to be there at about the 2 year mark.
I wish it hadn't gone pear shaped with them in the BBC thread as they seem very solid.
or in fact any who had work done by Horn some member feedback would be invaluable.
They currently use Allegan's Juvederm Voluma with a Blunt tip micro cannula and expect about half of it to be there at about the 2 year mark.
I wish it hadn't gone pear shaped with them in the BBC thread as they seem very solid.
or in fact any who had work done by Horn some member feedback would be invaluable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Androfill - Has anybody used them?
November 7th, 2016 14:11 UTC #1293933023- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4992
- Thanks: 675
They were banned for shilling earlier this year. I can't speak for the quality of their doctors or the expertise of their team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.