PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Censorship on PhalloBoards

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292892322

I have always believed that the internet should be a place of freedom of information and discussion. My belief was that PhalloBoards was a forum whereby men from everywhere around the world could discuss their opinions and experiences with whichever procedure they have chosen to do. This wealth of information is important because there is a lot of misinformation out there. I, myself, have found the information presented here useful in my decisions in Phalloplasty. There are many good doctors out there and then there are bad doctors out there. Also every man\'s experience is different and every body is different with regards to healing and the procedure itself. There is nothing that is 100% successful.

A few months ago, I posted my experience and photos of my testicular implants and had no problems with the post.

However, the last two days, I have made on two separate occasions, posts about my penile implant with Dr. Elist. Yes, I understand that many of the members here have had bad experiences with this implant. My purpose of the post was to write down my experience as to how the procedure went and my progress up to this point (I am now 15 days post surgery). On both occasions these posts and photos were deleted. Of course, I do not know whether this surgery will ultimately be successful one, two, three... etc years down the line, but this is my experience as well as my partner\'s. Censorship defeats the purpose of having this forum of PhalloBoards. It seems like most people here are choosing the PMMA route-great. It is your choice and I wish those of you who go that route the best. It\'s too bad that there is a lack of transparency here in this board for other options.

For those of you who get the opportunity to read this post before it gets deleted, I thought you should know. I will not post anymore here on PhalloBoards should the censoring continue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292906202

I\'m sorry I overreacted when I didn\'t see my post. You are right, I should have contacted the moderators beforehand.

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292904548

Aero604 wrote: Thanks for clarifying. I\'ll post the photos on the appropriate thread. @Skeptical One

How about an apology as well...

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292904471

Thanks for clarifying. I\'ll post the photos on the appropriate thread. @Skeptical One

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292897370

AstroD, you should be able to now. We now have a system for pay-to-view, and while most accounts that were granted lifetime membership got it, some accounts fell through the cracks during implementation. Appears yours may have been one of them. That\'s corrected now, sorry for the inconvenience.

(Note* The link is in an area designated for paying members, it just so happens to be the appropriate sub-forum for the topic).

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292895905

Also, I can no longer find my posting.. Can non-paying members see it? I\'m not a paying member, yet..

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292895750

I tried clicking on the above link to his thread and it says that I don\'t have permission for that action.
Why?

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292893614

Ah that\'s right. I remember it now. Well I\'m surprised he didn\'t share his photos there and chose to share his photos in GrandeSurgery\'s thread instead... no matter. He can resume now, despite his baseless & misguided allegations.

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292893230

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292893218

He has got his own progress report. It\'s a few days old so it\'s towards the bottom of the page.

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292893185

@Aero604

I think Hoddle made it very clear.

But more importantly, you used \"GrandeSurgery\'s\" postings to share your experience. What you need to do is start your own progress report. Email me a draft of your progress report, including the photos you\'ve already used (before photos would be much desired) and you\'ll have lifetime access to this forum without having to pay a penny (assuming of course, you don\'t violate any forum rules in the future). You can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

And censorship? Really? Remember (and this goes to everyone), before you rant, you can always PM the Moderation team to get clarification on the matter. Just saying.

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292893025

Also, if you think we are censoring your posts, then why bother making a thread about it? Surely we\'d just delete it!!!

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292892979

Aero604 wrote: I have always believed that the internet should be a place of freedom of information and discussion. My belief was that PhalloBoards was a forum whereby men from everywhere around the world could discuss their opinions and experiences with whichever procedure they have chosen to do. This wealth of information is important because there is a lot of misinformation out there. I, myself, have found the information presented here useful in my decisions in Phalloplasty. There are many good doctors out there and then there are bad doctors out there. Also every man\'s experience is different and every body is different with regards to healing and the procedure itself. There is nothing that is 100% successful.

A few months ago, I posted my experience and photos of my testicular implants and had no problems with the post.

However, the last two days, I have made on two separate occasions, posts about my penile implant with Dr. Elist. Yes, I understand that many of the members here have had bad experiences with this implant. My purpose of the post was to write down my experience as to how the procedure went and my progress up to this point (I am now 15 days post surgery). On both occasions these posts and photos were deleted. Of course, I do not know whether this surgery will ultimately be successful one, two, three... etc years down the line, but this is my experience as well as my partner\'s. Censorship defeats the purpose of having this forum of PhalloBoards. It seems like most people here are choosing the PMMA route-great. It is your choice and I wish those of you who go that route the best. It\'s too bad that there is a lack of transparency here in this board for other options.

For those of you who get the opportunity to read this post before it gets deleted, I thought you should know. I will not post anymore here on PhalloBoards should the censoring continue.

I think you will find you are mistaken. Your thread and photos are still here or they were about 10 seconds ago when I checked!

Progress reports get moved to the \"progress reports\" sub forum when they are posted in the wrong place!

Censorship on PhalloBoards 7 years 9 months ago #1292953456

Skeptical One wrote: AstroD, you should be able to now. We now have a system for pay-to-view, and while most accounts that were granted lifetime membership got it, some accounts fell through the cracks during implementation. Appears yours may have been one of them. That\'s corrected now, sorry for the inconvenience.

(Note* The link is in an area designated for paying members, it just so happens to be the appropriate sub-forum for the topic).

It won\'t let me get to the link either. But I can see the rest of the forums and threads fine.

• Page: