PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse

Ellanse 7 years 10 months ago #1292751375

I wish Australia was closer.. Thanks Doc. Please keep us posted. Would love to hear your take on the aesthetic differences between Voluma and Ellanse when you get started on trials. Also, great to hear the Voluma is holding steady after 12 months! Any thought to a PRP treatment prior to a filler? Maybe gives you a little more room to work with, plus the healing properties of PRP may help in recovery?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 7 years 10 months ago #1305574120

Dr Oates wrote: Stimulatory fillers have much more tendency to be lumpy. I have used Ellanse (but much less than HA) over about 4 yrs. It tends to feel harder to start with but over all patients are happy. I have had 1 patient with an auto-immune reaction and granuloma (lump) formation. It was in the face - I really dont think someone would be happy with that in the penis. But women are much more likely to have that issue.

I\'m researching safety and negative reactions to ellanse. I found this, which said it was the first reported case of a granuloma from PCL worldwide:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29757038

Then I recalled reading something from Dr. Oats in this thread. Guess that makes two. Wealth of info on this site for sure :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.