• Page:

TOPIC: information overload

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292018964

• Tool
  • Tool's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
i found this site about a month ago and have read and read so much information here that i seem to be more informed but more confused as to how i move forward. twelve years ago i went to a DR. in NY and had what i thought was going to change my life and get the penis i always wanted. I had both a lengthen which was a success as i gained more than an Inch in length. i also had a dermal graft which has turned out to be a disaster. as a year or two went by most of it had disappeared and i was left with a hump/lump at the mid point on top of my penis It functions well but looks horrible.

Two months ago i found the website of Dr. Loria and was prepared to head to Florida to investigate and have his procedure. Then i found this website and as i said have become confused. It seems there are other better Drs. that many of you have used and other procedures that many of you have had successful results. i want to understand better the options, results and long term results of the different options. i want to increase the Girth of both my shaft as well as the head of my penis. Is there a way that you all could help me better understand so that i can make this happen.

current stat
FL 4.0
EL 6.6
FG 4.0
EG 4.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292137617

Hi All, Brand new to the site. I have been doing PE for a while and i am so ADHD that i want a faster way. I have read about Multiple Temp Fillers and i am very interested in that route.

My questions is where can I find a Doc in the US that will do this? I have searched google 100 times over and can find only one. And that is Dr. L in Miami FL, which gets awful reviews.

The people on here seem better informed than me and I could use a hand, where do i go?

Thanks in Advance.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292046095

• Tool
  • General
  • General
All of this is great Information . As much as its an eye sore to me it has not kept me from an enjoyable sex life. Perhaps it might be time to sit down with one of the Dr. everyone using and get a professional consultation.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292040227

I wouldn\'t do anything right now. I wouldn\'t have it removed or have a permanent filler to smooth it over. We are seeing a rise in popularity of temporary solutions and if I were you, I\'d want to see how that progresses before committing to things like surgery or permanent filler. I\'d stay on the sidelines for a few more months if I were you.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292040169

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Technically I think it can stay there as the complications are not life threatening, mostly cosmetic. Mine stayed in for 3 years after they hardened as I hated the idea of having them removed and was having financial issues. My graft was not subtle and almost 2\" thick and 2.5 long and hard.

Perhaps you feel like you can live with your situation. Getting it out however, is a one shot deal and then your are free. Maybe you can find a work around for your situation but I doubt it I am sorry to say. I know of nothing that works with, or over a hardened and shrunken graft. 2017 is going to happen with or without your graft in. If you want to see it without your graft, get it out now and put this behind you. Mine was a 24/7 mind fuck - your situation may not be that extreme.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292039836

• Tool
  • General
  • General
Ugh the idea of having another surgery to remove the graft is daunting. You are all correct it is an ugly hump when i get Erect

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292039827

• Tool
  • General
  • General
Yes it was with dr whitehead

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292039378

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good point - I hear dermal graft and think DFG - but Tool, whether it is Alloderm, Belladerm or a dermal fat graft that has shrunken and wadded, I think you will still need to have it removed and it is the same process. There maybe guys on here that have done work over a fibrotic graft but big picture - once it hardens and shrinks it needs to come out. xd

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292039243

Was this an actual DFG or was it an Alloderm graft by Doug Whitehead?

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292038964

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Tool - join the club. My DFG lasted almost 15 years and then wadded up like a big hump in the middle of my Dick and looked awful. I could also move it around pull it off my shaft and it made my Dick curl up by the glans. I think if you want to go forward with any Girth procedure it has to come out first. Dr. Reed took mine out and did a very good job (he also put them in in the late 90\'s). Whatever you do - PMMA, HA or anything else is not going to work with a fibrotic graft in your Dick that only partially covers your shaft. If you look up dermal fat graft Removal on here you will see the whole thread from where it was removed to what it looked like a few months ago and it looks pretty good now and I got all my Girth back - I am at about 6.5\" Girth now that I got with HA - but even that was not straight forward as the first guy I went to was a Quack and did a lousy job. The second guy was much better and I am almost home free now.

I know how ugly the graft can look especially when you get a hardon as it all pushes up like your Dick has a humpback. I nearly considered working around the graft with filler as it was such a big commitment to have it removed, but honestly nothing will conceal it and nothing will work with it as the wad is unstable. I don\'t know any guys (maybe there are some that have good luck with HA in their glans, I know 4 on here who got no results), there maybe one or two on here who did. Getting your shaft bigger is easier than your glans i think.

I didn\'t want anything perm. after my graft was taken out as I didn\'t have another operation in me if it needed to be removed or it just looked bad. I went with HA which is not permanent but lasts over a year and not a big commitment time wise - hope this helps.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292034712

Who was your length surgery with , 1\" is significant.

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292031693

It is an information overload in some ways, but seeings how you\'ve already dealt with a penis enlargement disaster in the past, you more than most can appreciate the need to be an informed decision maker. I\'ll sum up the current trends in that: fillers, be it temporary or permanent, tend to be the most successful short term, and aren\'t nearly as \"disastrous\" as their more invasive peers (Dermal Grafts, silicone implants, etc). Congrats on the length gain from the surgery, that still maintains the reputation of hit-or-miss, and I would advise against trying to seek out additional lengthening by way of surgery.

And don\'t forget, there is a plethora of content at Phalloplasty.proboards.com (the older version of this forum). That probably wont help alleviate the information overload, but it will help contrast where we once were and where we are today.

I\'ve also moved this to the more fitting sub-forum.

Good luck!

information overload 7 years 11 months ago #1292137808

Dr Git offers temporary fillers. I can\'t vouch for his work, but I do know he\'s spoken with a couple of forum members and been helpful, so seems like a nice man.

• Page: