PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To all the senior members...

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289875179

I have an idea. I\'ll await your PM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289888159

majk1 wrote: This last round I did last week. We stayed at the Hyatt Place Tijuana. Much better than the Grand Tijuana.

It doesn\'t pay to saty in san diego ? What the price of the shuttle? Lets say from san diego to the clinic and from the clinic to the hotel in san diego in the same day?

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289885944

Thanks Sidelined - yeah that\'s sort of how I\'ve been thinking for the most part. There\'s a little percentage of me that wants to fix it - but then what you wrote is really the very rational approach there. Even this guy I hook up with sometimes said it\'s totally normal Erect and the nodules just feel like I am super hard... though he tends to talk things up (he worked in politics...) But another guy never noticed a thing. There\'s only been 2.

The uro is one of the top docs I think, for men. He did my peyronie\'s surgery too. I emailed him that pic I posted & told him the distal lump is still painful. He thought that maybe waiting + traction & natural erections would help the pain. I don\'t know why it hurts. He is a little aggressive with how he removes the nodules, unlike the Dermatologist...but I guess he had to be. If I got the painful lump out, then I\'d have another scar - but no more pain there...and then I\'d just have the lower lump (closer to my body). So, no more peanut. Maybe he\'d take both out. I have to see him.

My uro joked at the end of my last surgery that \"now you\'re all fixed so you can go back to mexico for more!\" I asked his PA, on a scale of 1-10, how insane am I for the practice and she said - there\'s a special chart for you! They have had other men with fillers before, but it\'s pretty rare around here.

i have to buy the tugger thing you mentioned in another thread, btw... I have been waiting for the scars to be flat and sort of stable before putting too much pressure on there...not sure if it can make them spread or what. Also, that side doesn\'t have a lot of skin now, so grabbing it with the tugger is a little hard, but I can kinda do it. PMMA also makes it hard to put the glans \"in\" sort of.

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289885352

Hey Restoration,
I don\'t think that \"bad\" Flaccid pic you posted looks that bad really. Just looks like a bit of hourglassing on the one side and lots of guys get that being cold or whatever and the rest of the shots look utterly fine. Just my opinion, but I would think long and hard about whether returning for touch ups is a good idea. The only problems you would be solving with an excellent outcome would be visual, and obviously things may not go well and visually you may end up worse than before. You also mentioned at least one of your lumps is painful, that is your biggest problem, and touch-ups aren\'t going to help that and may make more painful lumps. And the biggest problem is if things go wrong, your Urologist is gonna be pissed you went back and injected more plastic in your Dick and will probably drop you. This doctor is the best person in your corner, far better than any of us on this forum. I sure wish I could find a doctor like him as I\'d be in a far better position.

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289884904

This last round I did last week. We stayed at the Hyatt Place Tijuana. Much better than the Grand Tijuana.

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289881635

Another question to all of you guys and especially to all of the foreigners that living in europe asia and so on that already visit dr c once ... Like i say im not from the us and im not familiar with the areas and the mentality of the us and especially not of tijuhana so where do you guys recommend to stay in tijuhana or in san diego and if you have recommended areas and even specific hotels that could be very helpful for me .... Also the shuttels they provide can pick me up from every hotel i choose to stay ? like no metter which hotel and his location in san diego or they have a list of spesific hotels? And last question my i have a basic english im not an english speaker this can be a problem or dr c and wade know how to communicate with foreigners ?

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289881399

What is the current cost for 2 rounds?

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289881252

This last pic up here is equivalent to what a \"retracted\" Flaccid would have been before I think (i was a big time retractor and PMMA helped a lot - but now it\'s uneven - so it looks especially odd). In my journal, there\'s a much more aesthetic looking pic - which was after morning wood. I put it here again too. When it gets stretched out for a few hours, then it sort of evens out. This is partly why I don\'t want to mess with it ... since it can look decent...but it\'s lumpy. Maybe traction or pumping will make it look like this more often? I\'ve been using it. Also, I am missing 1\" of skin on 1 side...so that makes it more exaggerated now too. It actually looked ok after the first excision of 1/3\" skin. After the second, it looked a lot worse.

I have been thinking Radiesse is the most practical now, since it dissolves after a year or so if something goes wrong... but I don\'t know. It\'s very expensive compared to PMMA products. Silicone seems like a possible solution. 10% PMMA shouldn\'t cause an issue either, but I don\'t know if I can have any kind of relationship w/ Avanti anymore. I was pretty upset with them after all this happened & I didn\'t hear anything from them & they cancelled the appointment I made w/ Diana. So, I didn\'t say anything too crazy (in my opinion...) but I did send an email saying I was pretty upset with what happened this round, especially after all I had been through with Peyronie\'s...with everything that went on in R3, and that was the last time we communicated.

I know this time it seemed like I reacted really fast. For the most part, the lumps that were forming at 10 days are still here now, and still rock solid now. I was hoping Kenalog would prevent them from solidifying which is sort of the whole point of Kenalog. Nobody wanted to inject the dose that Dr. C uses (40%) because they are too unfamiliar with all this. So, Kenalog 10% didn\'t do much. Injections of saline and sterile water were what caused all the bruising in my journal...those were more attempts to break the early collagen apart. They really pooled around the injection sites...and didn\'t want to leave.

The lumps that were removed were the top left (Dermatologist), and all the ones on the right (Dermatologist first, then it was an open wound - then Urologist closed it). I can still feel the others & you see the two left ones in my Flaccid 8 month pic (on the right - different angle of camera). This pic is 5-6 weeks post op. The waiting game works for some guys, but not in my case.

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289878486

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I think you can give it another shot.. Maybe use Metacril since that worked on you before. Go with only 10% like Miracle said. I don\'t think it can get any worse, the last pic did not look good to me compared to the other ones you posted. The only thing your should try after surgery is to wait at least a year before doing anything at all, no shots, excisions, so on. Use DMSO if there are bumps and maybe a pump. Speaking of pump, I just got my leluv 2.25 pump and my penis looked damn good after my session. I then use the DMSO after. I\'m going to do this everyday for the next month before seeing Dr. C again. I also plan on using the pump after my procedure with very light pumping (no more that 5hg like I\'m doing now) If i go before you I\'ll definitely keep the forum updated on how it works.

To all the senior members... 8 years 5 months ago #1289938488

This tread pretty much sums up why i stoped answering Nnew211..........