PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: How long does PMMA last?
Re: How long does PMMA last?
June 3rd, 2015 08:58 UTC #1287358551 The beads are plexi glass. They are permanent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How long does PMMA last?
June 3rd, 2015 08:58 UTC #1287357113- buttercups
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 208
- Thanks: 0
I know it is slated as permanent, but I have also heard people say it lasts 10 years. I am wondering what is true? I know that it has only been used for a short while, however I thought some veterans or doctors could add information here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: How long does PMMA last?
June 3rd, 2015 08:58 UTC #1287358191- iron_martian
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 138
- Thanks: 0
I don't think anyone on here has exceeded that time frame.buttercups wrote: I know it is slated as permanent, but I have also heard people say it lasts 10 years. I am wondering what is true? I know that it has only been used for a short while, however I thought some veterans or doctors could add information here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.