PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fordyce spots

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284089965

Hi all.

Since having PMMA my fordyce spots have become a little more prominent. They never used to bother me but now I\'m wondering if there\'s a way to get rid. Does anyone have any knowledge on this one?

Thanks all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284180780

Also is it normal for some to be bigger and more pronounced than others. On the left side of my shaft the bumps are a lot bigger and not as flat as the others that a stand of hair grows from time to time.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284178477

No Noones ever reacted badly to them. So far as I know , they are little ducts that keep the skin oiled. Totally natural. They are very common in men and women.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284176521

OMG!!!!! Thanks sooooooo much for posting this thread.. I always had these fucking bumps on my Dick/ I went to numerous clinics to get tested for std\'s even tho I haven\'t been having sex and my results always came back negative. Afters YEARS since a teenager and searching I see this thread and google the word fordyce.. And WHAAAMMM!! exactly the bumps thats on my Dick.. How did you find out what it was? Also is it contagious? Again. Thanks so much!! I may wanna get that procedure. You can really see them because I have dark skin but in the daylight its definitely noticeable. Have you had bad experiences with women for all who has this? Im afraid of showing my Dick because of it.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284117055

I\'ve had a few small ones of these and gotten all kinds of weird diagnosis. That surgery looked both intense and like honestly I could do at home with some sterile gloves, a sterile needle and a sterile tweezer. And maybe a shot of liquor. Mine have never been quite so pronounced but definitely the same thing.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284101400

well out of interest i filled an enquiry form for a uk clinic that can treat them with lasers, but i think their main thing is pearly penile pauples (glad i dont have those) and they said this

Thank you for your enquiry regarding treatment in our clinic. Fordyce's spots are small painless spots, common in men and women. They are not associated with any disease or illness, are not infectious, are a natural occurrence and of cosmetic concern only. Laser or electrical treatment has been used with some success to diminish this condition, if it is creating concern, despite the fact that most doctors consider it harmless and advise against treating them. Dr Berkowitz is happy to treat them, if they are bothering you. However he does emphasize that it's not possible to remove them all. Please feel free to call me at the clinic directly on 020 3095 0001 if you have any further questions, to book an appointment to come in to see Dr Berkowitz or if there is anything else I can do to help you. Warmest regards, Darryl Sacke

To be honest, they arent bothering me, i just noticed they were a little more prominent, probably due to playing with my junk so much more since PMMA. i suspect, like most things, a healthier diet and better standard of hygeine will improve them.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284100844

Yes forgot accutane, I\'ve read it works but takes a long time and the side effects seem too bad for me. People also say it\'s not definitive.

Good news for you restoration. Watching the video I was surprised how much sebum there was in one spot... the more is hidden the better.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284100044

I have these and hate them. Accutane was the only thing that makes them go away for a while...but they eventually came back when I went off (way back in college). The problem is, they are an integral part of the skin\'s structure - not like a growth or wart, so removing them causes a lot of damage. So, the skin wants to re-grow them too. The surgery in the video looks like it might create a lot of scarring...though maybe not. I\'m not sure if this is permanent either. Nobody in the US will address them that I have found.

Interestingly, I notice them LESS now that I\'ve had PMMA...like there\'s some extra tissue for the sebaceous gland to sink into - so it doesn\'t rise above the skin.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284091904

My shaft is full of those fuckers, icing on the cake there are hairs on them, which I remove regularly using tweezers.

I\'ve searched quite a lot and no solution seems definitive.

The most radical solutions I\'ve heard about are co2 laser and electro desiccation, maybe this video is the latter.

I\'ve read testimonies saying the spots do come back after treatment but smaller, people seem happier.

There are also ways to reduce sebum production eating omega 3 or other stuff. It might work.

On the other hand magical spray, creams etc. are all bullshit. (from my numerous reading)

Good luck

(and they diminish with aging, like when 60-70 years old

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284090376

hoddle10 wrote:

Quite painful to watch but thanks hoddle.
I wonder whether they come back.

I\'ll do a little research.

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284090088

Fordyce spots 9 years 6 months ago #1284259830

yea it\'s normal that they vary in size. its just the sebaceous gland rising above the skin...whereas the rest of the skin on the body is thicker and the sebaceous gland can sit below the surface. some people have thicker skin or smaller sebaceous glands.

• Page: