PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA effects 5-10 years from now!

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283216637

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283209953

This is really scary. I hope its not PMMA related.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1893809

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283208385

I think that many people are boarder line addicted , obsessed etc. Like any addiction you have to want to stop, that is what I did and worked on other things in my life! I don\'t have to worry about complications if I don\'t do it. Anyways doing nothing is an option, I may do this down the road but now I am at a better place and most likely will not do anything. But I do not blame others if it was a sound decision to move ahead with it.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283208112

I think I\'ve posted it before. But it\'s all about weighing personal risk vs reward. I am already quite Girth but I can\'t stop thinking about penis enlargement. It\'s really unhealthy. I spend like six hours a day related to research or PE or fantasizing about being bigger. If I can take that time back Idunno what I\'d have accomplished.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283206190

This thread has links to some articles that go into long term information...it\'s a very long thread. There are some links on the last page if you want to skip to that.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/inf...years+later&trail=15

The takeaway for me is that only 1 person has posted about 100% removal (darkstaff) out of everyone. There have been problems with artefill and artecoll in the face (PMMA in collagen) many years after injection ( archderm.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=412112 ) - particularly if triggered by something (this article talks about how interferon triggered a reaction in the white blood cells around the PMMA many years later). Other people have had foreign body granulomas - and this is a very dangerous reaction that hasn\'t yet been reported in the penis, but who knows after 5 years.

This is going to be a risk - and everyone is willing to take different levels of risk in life. My life was sufficiently altered by my penis size loss that the reward outweighed the risk. This is why when people post with 5.5 girth or even 5.0 girth sometimes, a lot of people tell them it\'s not worth it because they are already a decent size.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283198711

messageman wrote: My first PMMA procedure\'s 3rd year anniversary is coming up in August. I have had a long history in the PE community, and if my word means anything,, I swear that I have no professional affiliation with Dr. C...nor does this board. I am very happy with my PMMA results, but I would be lying if I said I didn\'t worry about possible future complications. The most important thing that I was able to obtain after getting PMMA is that I was finally able to stop obsessing about my penis size and direct that energy into more productive things.

I\'d love for that to happen to me. I can\'t imagine my life without the continual obsessing as it\'s been going on for so long. Not to have that would be like winning the lottery.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283197538

My first PMMA procedure\'s 3rd year anniversary is coming up in August. I have had a long history in the PE community, and if my word means anything,, I swear that I have no professional affiliation with Dr. C...nor does this board.
I am very happy with my PMMA results, but I would be lying if I said I didn\'t worry about possible future complications.
The most important thing that I was able to obtain after getting PMMA is that I was finally able to stop obsessing about my penis size and direct that energy into
more productive things.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283194671

hotboy009 wrote: Please dont get me wrong but i hope both Smartman and Sizemic are not affiliated with Doc C. Again please dont get me wrong specifically Smartman and Sizemic as you can understand i am worried because we all have one single penis.

Smartman didn\'t have PMMA with Dr C.

Sizemic has a very long thread detailing his journey. He has been well known on PE forums for many years, as he was a regular poster at Thundersplace for about 5 years before he even got PMMA or anyone had heard of Dr C. Basically he has a well established internet history making him about as reliable as an anonymous forum poster can be. I think it totally safe to say has no affiliation with Dr C and is as trustworthy a source as you can find on the internet.

One of the good things about this forum is that many of us have a internet history that dates well back before PhalloBoards. Most of the original members knew each other from previous incarnations on other boards.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283194619

Please dont get me wrong but i hope both Smartman and Sizemic are not affiliated with Doc C. Again please dont get me wrong specifically Smartman and Sizemic as you can understand i am worried because we all have one single penis.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283193634

Well atleast we have two members who can give us hope

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283192351

That is true H. my 1st rd was in Oct. 2008 ( around 5 yrs and 8 months ) never regret it and I don\'t want my pre-PMMA penis back.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283191906

3 years for me and still going strong.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283188454

If we knew it was going to be complication free, then we\'d all be doing it.

I think Smartman has had his for over 5 years and is doing well.

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283187055

No one knows, there have been a few cases lumps, infections appearing on different body parts 3+ years. I think the penis is still a new area. I do know most hiv patients have had good results 10+ years but that cause their immune systems are weaker so less likely to get rejected. I think it\'s a controversial subject on here, but truth is no one knows. Depends more so on how your body reacts I think

PMMA effects 5-10 years from now! 9 years 9 months ago #1283186319

Nobody knows the complications 5-10 years from now. I believe we\'ve had members around close to 3 years now, with the PMMA still holding up well, tho, but it\'s still uncertain.

The longevity is the big risk. Personally, if I were you, I\'d try some stretching to get your length as long as it can be, before committing to PMMA.

• Page: