PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Trying To Locate A Link On PhalloBoards Somewhere
Trying To Locate A Link On PhalloBoards Somewhere
January 10th, 2014 04:36 UTC #1281080344 Hey guys, the other day I found a link that included an article that had a lot of information about a study where patients were using a rolling device to try and smooth out the results of an injected substance. The article also had pictures of patients with uneven bumps from something that had been injected for enlargement. I'm been going through posts trying to find this link, but I haven't been able to find it. If anyone knows of the link I'm talking about, please let me know. Thanks guys.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Trying To Locate A Link On PhalloBoards Somewhere
January 10th, 2014 04:36 UTC #1281082052- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4985
- Thanks: 673
Not sure but you can try this: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/alt...phalloboards-6355761
It allows you to search the site using Google as opposed to this site's own search function.
It allows you to search the site using Google as opposed to this site's own search function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.