PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Korean phalloplasty

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280869002

Thanks for replying

It\'s basically similar to Radiesse then. If there is no \"tissue engineering\" as with scaffolds, and it\'s just collagen encapsulating microspheres then it wont be permanent and will go when then HA absorbs.

How much does it cost and does it feel natural? I think the main problem with HA is that is moves and doesn\'t feel right. But if they are adding HA to make the PLGA more viscous, this suggests it\'s more robust and might be better suited to the penis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280868277

-How did you find out about the procedure
Through the website.It was the only website in English I could make out online.

-What is the mechanism?
The liquid form also uses microspheres, I can\'t tell you more about it than the website does.
I understood that all of the material is absorbed by the body and replaced by collagen.

-Doctor\'s account on permanency:
He said they have to dilute the solution with Hyaluronic Acid (5%) for increased viscosity.
Otherwise, he didn\'t promise stellar gains which I found reassuring, but said the procedure can
basically be repeated endlessly, however more than 3x would rather point to dysmorphic disorders than
necessity.If I remember correctly,he said the result should be pretty much what you saw after swelling
goes down.Mind you, they do advise you that when they speak of permanent results, they don\'t mean
it\'ll stay that way until forever, it just degrades much slower than other materials.

-Availability of other procedures:
They offer a wide range of procedures, but I think the Dr.\'s specialty are \"clinical\" urological
procedures like sex changes or conditions such as Peyronie\'s/hypospadias.Again, that\'s just my
impression.For any why-questions, you\'d have to ask them.
He did show me some pictures of botched PMMA injections which they treated (i.e. removed the
PMMA) which discouraged me even further from considering PMMA.

Bottom line:
Time will tell about what to expect.If it\'s a small progress and can be repeated risk-free after one or
two years, I\'d recommend it.
So far, it feels natural to the touch, there are no bumps or dents, no pain after the procedure,
swelling and bruising subsided quickly (few days). I didn\'t have to massage, just even it out every
once in a while (\"after you take a leak\").

Btw they attributed the popularity of penile injections in Korea to the Japanese-Korean habit of public bathing (nude) which apparently leaves many men shy or unsure about their size.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280826765

i will be very glad if you can emali some of the docs over in Korea and ask them about the permanency of PMMA? Just their thoughts on the product, and what PMMA is approved over there.

thx in advance

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280828066

Hi stackcats00,

It will be nice if we can see some pic.s before and after.

Are they using Lipen-D or Lipen-P for Glans enhancement ??

I think they are using only Lipen-D ( no PMMA) for the glans .

Btw ;

Lipen-D :- contains 100% Dextrans ( contains no PMMA) ---> it lasts > 2 yrs ---> Not permanent .

Lipen-P :- contains 85% Dextran and 15% PMMA ---> Permanent .

Could you ask them pls, what is the difference between Licol + Lipen ( Licol \"D+P\" + Lipen \"D+P\" ) ??

www.wbclinic.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_TpYT45

Thanks

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280828509

So glans enhancement with PMMA is available....
very interesting! I thought that it was not an option.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280831788

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Annyonghasseyo stackcats00!

I, too, have been contemplating Girth enhancement for a few years. I had made my mind up that I was going to go to Dr. C. in Mexico but
have had some reservations. I am currently living in South Korea and I do believe that their medical operations, especially plastic surgery
are as good as the USA, if not better. I have seen average Korean women turn into supermodels after the doctors finish with them, albeit
many women look the same as one another after surgery but nonetheless beautiful.

In regards to Phalloplasty, I am assured that Korean doctors are top in the world. I think that I will have some consultations with a few
doctors here before I pull the cannela trigger with Dr. C.

Do you have any emails addresses or websites you can direct me to? Also what was the average cost for the procedure here?
I was watching a korean Phalloplasty video online and the were not using a blunt cannella but a normal needle instead. I have read that
Lipen-10 has particles sizes of 100 instead of the metacril which is supposed to be 40. The large size can\'t cause embolism is the
reasoning for the larger particle size.

Thanks for any info you can share regarding doctor contacts.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280833808

Given that Koreans have the smallest average size in the world it makes sense that it would be a hot bed for PE. But obviously it\'s something that is very difficult for us to research due to the language barrier. So we\'d all be massively grateful of any of our Korean speakers could do as much research as possible and relay it back to the forum. Not just Lipen, but information on any kind of PE procedures that are going on over there would be great.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280839223

Stackats - interesting post. I read into this a bit and found www.medscape.com/viewarticle/805309 - it only measured flaccid girth though as far as I could tell - and they got about 2 cm after injection flaccid. Your stats listed are higher (and EG) so could you point to where you got those numbers? Those are just from 1 session?

Any thoughts why there may be some benefits to the Korean technique vs. Dr. C? And, are you sure the benefits are real - I mean, this is a VERY honest, uncensored board - so I don\'t know if something like this board exists in Korea where you will hear it all. People have problems here, and they will post them - but a lot of them resolve. I find it hard to believe that Koreans would have such fewer problems when the product is so similar (and the doctor is very experienced). The only main differences could be:

1. Cellulose vs. dextran carrier - not sure if this could matter. I know bovine collagen was bad news in early artecoll (pmma) days. Could the dextran be more easily dealt with by the body?
2. Technique? Are the Korenan docs doing anything different? There seems to be just 1 effective technique that Dr. C mastered over the last 4-5 years.

Can you link to any pics or discussion from korean boards or link to doctor\'s sites? Are there some out there? I am having a hard time finding PMMA in Korea but found an HA doc that seems to cater to medical tourism. www.urodoc.co/hyaluronic-acid-penis-enlargement.htm

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280844449

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Here is the only doctor I can find in Seoul with large website in English. He his adamant about PLGA scaffolds and HA as ways to enlargement. Here is his website. Ilinked to the page about his thoughts on pmma

www.urodoc.co/pmma.htm

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280844481

hi try to search adam clinic use google to that...

he is a korean Urologist and he performed PE enlargement....his website also english

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280845562

jimmyjames wrote: Here is the only doctor I can find in Seoul with large website in English. He his adamant about PLGA scaffolds and HA as ways to enlargement. Here is his website. Ilinked to the page about his thoughts on pmma

www.urodoc.co/pmma.htm

I\'d ignore that site. I think it\'s run by the same broker who manages the Serbian Dr. He totally contradicts himself depending on which Dr he is representing. He know virtually nothing about PE, but makes a living from selling these procedures.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280848785

The urodoc-website refers to a Dr.Kim, his clinic is in Gangnam, a plastic surgery heaven in Seoul.
I don\'t know about the case manager, but I went for plga injection there in November.
It\'s a simple procedure and from what I gathered, injections in general are very popular in South Korea.
As far as I understood, Drs. Kim and Perovic worked together closely in former years, but I didn\'t explore further, but he struck me as a very experienced and skilled doctor.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280848884

rts.ger wrote: The urodoc-website refers to a Dr.Kim, his clinic is in Gangnam, a plastic surgery heaven in Seoul. I don\'t know about the case manager, but I went for plga injection there in November. It\'s a simple procedure and from what I gathered, injections in general are very popular in South Korea. As far as I understood, Drs. Kim and Perovic worked together closely in former years, but I didn\'t explore further, but he struck me as a very experienced and skilled doctor.

That\'s very interesting. We\'ve discussed the use of injectable PLGA before. I asked Miro Djordevic about it and he didn\'t think it would work, hence he did full PLGA surgery (which rarely seems to work).

I\'ve love to know more about injectable PLGA though.

Could you start a progress report. I think we\'d all be very grateful.

What have you gained?

How does if feel?

How much did it cost?

Where did you learn about the procedure and how did you conclude that was the right option for you given all the possibilities in Korea?

Do you have any photos?

Are you pleased with the results?

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280849785

Well, I didn\'t measure before and after, and I\'m not posting pictures. It was a personal decision and I don\'t care about inches our measurements as long as I like the results, which I do so far. The crucial question is how long it\'s going to last, so I might post something 12+ months later.

I didn\'t want to have PMMA or surgery, and my job brought me to Seoul for a few days anyway so I opted for plga injection as an outpatient procedure.I heard good things about Korea\'s medical industry so had no issues with that.

Korean phalloplasty 10 years 3 months ago #1280850461

rts.ger wrote: Well, I didn\'t measure before and after, and I\'m not posting pictures. It was a personal decision and I don\'t care about inches our measurements as long as I like the results, which I do so far. The crucial question is how long it\'s going to last, so I might post something 12+ months later. I didn\'t want to have PMMA or surgery, and my job brought me to Seoul for a few days anyway so I opted for plga injection as an outpatient procedure.I heard good things about Korea\'s medical industry so had no issues with that.

Can\'t you give us a bit more detail? How did you find out about the procedure. What is the mechanism? What did the Dr say to expect in terms of it being permanent etc? It seems odd he\'s still offer PLGA scaffolds or Allografts if injectable PLGA works. He also seems to offer FFT and HA, which again seems very strange if he can just inject the scaffold material. Logically it just seem bizarre that he\'d offer any other procedure.