PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Extender Advice
Re: Extender Advice
October 22nd, 2013 13:50 UTC #1280025218- dcpimpin12
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 316
- Thanks: 0
Re: Extender Advice
October 22nd, 2013 13:50 UTC #1280033681- messageman
-
Topic Author - Offline
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 738
- Thanks: 44
Thank you
I'm leaning towards the vacextender 4.1 but the X4 has excellent reviews too.
I'm leaning towards the vacextender 4.1 but the X4 has excellent reviews too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Extender Advice
October 22nd, 2013 13:50 UTC #1280020198- messageman
-
Topic Author - Offline
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 738
- Thanks: 44
Hi all
I seemed to have hit a plateau with manual stretching and my all-day-stretcher (for length) , so I am thinking of giving an extender a shot. I was hoping to get some advice regarding which one would be the best to use.
Has anybody used one? If so, did you have any success? Any reviews (of extenders) or advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Messageman
I seemed to have hit a plateau with manual stretching and my all-day-stretcher (for length) , so I am thinking of giving an extender a shot. I was hoping to get some advice regarding which one would be the best to use.
Has anybody used one? If so, did you have any success? Any reviews (of extenders) or advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Messageman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.