PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session...

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276403104

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Been reading up a lot on here and satisfied that PMMA is safe. So time to take the next step.... At the moment I am 7.5 x 5.2 inches cut in thickness and would love to be more in the realm of 6 inches thick. At the moment doing P.E to gain length as I want to be 8+

Cause Dr Nemckova does only 30%, if I could convince her to do 20 mls, what can I expect the end result to be of Girth after 2 months once the swelling has gone?

To the guys who have had the injections with Dr Nemckova were you satisfied with your results?

Can I pay for one session or does it have to be three sessions. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276511014

xander86 wrote: lol @ monstrous

But it\'s the ideal Girth. I measured the toilet paper roll and it was exactly 6 inches....One can dream

Or maybe 5.5\" is ideal? or 6.5\" ? Not sure how in the world this 6\" became the so-called ideal but I bet online PE forums had a lot to do with perpetuating this arbitrarily selected magic number.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276510019

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
lol @ monstrous

But it\'s the ideal Girth. I measured the toilet paper roll and it was exactly 6 inches....One can dream

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276509905

xander86 wrote: Hey Supa, thanks for the concern. I am concerned too! I only want to gain at maximum an Inch. I have personal reasons that I would greatly benefit from but my aim is 6 inches nothing monstrous And i see some member have achieved great results at this measurement The thing that concern concern me are the touch ups to correct stuff, I am assuming you can end up bigger than you intended but yet again I guess that applies to your bodies physiology.

Another thing concerning me is a lot of guys seem to get lumps and say this is because they didn\'t massage enough on the day of bioplasty. Why is this? I would assume you penis would be feeling tender, maybe some pain? If so, future patients need to find a way to prevent the lumps? And if you do massage on the day of the bioplasty. Can massaging force the PMMA to move out of place, penis distribution becomes uneven and then heals into position?

Anyone?

6\" is monstrous!

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276509583

@xander Dr C only does surgery for width not length... Im sure u would prefere something like length instead. Dr Camacho does Length however.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276509211

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I still in doubt, for some reason I get a funny feeling about Dr nemeckova. Also at end of day, worried about complications and she seems so hard to get hold of even answering questions is a template. I am now thinking about using Dr C, he seems to have more experience and better value for money cc\'s wise.

In another thread I read the price for Dr.C were $2500, $2000, $1000 in order for 3 sessions. Does this still apply?

Also, if I were to fly to San Diego, how easy is it if staying in hotel to get toTijuana? And can you get to the appointment time from San Diego to the doctors in an hour or two? Thanks

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276455437

her email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276454752

Do either of you guys have Dr.Nemckova\'s email adress. From what I understand she doesn\'t have a website, but I would love to get her email adress.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276423159

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I know this will sound silly but a lot of these complication seem to be cause by inflammation. I firmly believe in curcumin / Tumeric as it switch off pathways that cause inflammation. So if you take of curcumin and bromelain through out the day for say 2 weeks, maybe add some aspirin for a few days . Maybe do a curcumin / tea tree mask for the penis. I wonder how much of the inflammation it will reduce leading to lessens complications.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276422888

@xander86
Lumps, bumps, nodules, persistent redness and swelling, chronic inflammatory reaction, and granulomas are the typical complications of PMMA bioplasty. Based on the research numbers I have seen, I is likely that 1 in 10 patients will develop one or more of those complications.

Over massaging the first 2 days could move the product from where the doctor placed it causing uneven distribution.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276422663

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Supa, thanks for the concern. I am concerned too! I only want to gain at maximum an Inch. I have personal reasons that I would greatly benefit from but my aim is 6 inches nothing monstrous And i see some member have achieved great results at this measurement The thing that concern concern me are the touch ups to correct stuff, I am assuming you can end up bigger than you intended but yet again I guess that applies to your bodies physiology.

Another thing concerning me is a lot of guys seem to get lumps and say this is because they didn\'t massage enough on the day of bioplasty. Why is this? I would assume you penis would be feeling tender, maybe some pain? If so, future patients need to find a way to prevent the lumps? And if you do massage on the day of the bioplasty. Can massaging force the PMMA to move out of place, penis distribution becomes uneven and then heals into position?

Anyone?

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276421452

Of course it is your choice fellas and I respect it. Still, for the life of me I don\'t get why people with your stats want to experiment with penis procedures.

At any rate, good luck and keep us posted!

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276419620

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for reply Coolkats. I will email her later, still worried about, how people are saying 30% feels to rigid.... Also about clumps developing.

As I am Hanging / extending, still at beginning of journey, it will be interesting to see how that affect the PMMA in my unit, if I can get an increase of 1 Inch in length. Any that way ahead in the future, baby steps.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276418027

thats very funny....
i have almost identical size (and goals) and i am also considering her.
for july or august..

she told me she inject 10-15cc on first round to build a layer
however depending on cases she can inject more on first round...

waiting for her reply whether she ll be available in august...

i think you can ask her directly, she will answer you.

Dr Nemckova in Europe, thinking of booking session... 11 years 3 months ago #1276511719

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well, true... everyone has there ideal, 5.5 is okay. I am 5.2 but 6 is more me, reached it pumping, and it like we we meant to be together

• Page: