PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: retraction/buried penis issues while running

retraction/buried penis issues while running 12 years 5 months ago #1270707778

I;m a pretty fit guy, but i have issues with my penis retracting into my scrotum whenever i start to run really fast. It makes me self concioius. The underlying reason for this is the lack of penile skin attachment to the pubic wall.

There is a procedure where u can tack the penis skin to the pubic wall and scrotum to prevent the penis from retracting.

Has anyone here gotten this type of procedure done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

retraction/buried penis issues while running 12 years 5 months ago #1270708521

I experience a lot of Turtling when I work out. The PMMA has helped some, but for some reason it still shrinks pretty badly - though I don\'t think I experience it as a true retraction in the way that you do... then again I don\'t know haven\'t observed it closely enough during an actual workout session. I\'m curious to know now.
As far as procedures are concerned, none that I know of personally, most of my knowledge involves augmentation methods. But I\'m sure others can chime in.

retraction/buried penis issues while running 12 years 5 months ago #1270712262

i always retract at the gym. or during any physical activity i think its partly from blood flowing to other mudcles as well as an innate protective measure to prevent injury. nevertheless its annoying!

retraction/buried penis issues while running 12 years 5 months ago #1270713161

Would you guys consider getting surgery to prevent the retraction from happening?

retraction/buried penis issues while running 12 years 5 months ago #1270725772

i would certainly consider it

• Page: