PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PB Turns 1 Year!

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270488629

I\'ve been terribly busy the past few days, and apologize for the current photo issue which will be resolved. I intended to start this thread 2 days ago but it\'s still early enough to bring the topic to attention:
October 1st, PhalloBoards turns ONE Year Old!
We first started at the Proboards location with version \"1.0\" (Phalloplasty.proboards.com) and eventually migrated over here to version 2.0 due to photo restrictions on the first site.
This site\'s intention and goal is to provide a setting which allows for open & non-commercial discourse on all matters related to Phalloplasty.
Thanks to both PhalloBoard Veterans, who helped spur discussion, and current members who continue to contribute to the forum\'s growth.
Feel free to add anything if you wish, otherwise this thread serves as an announcement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270607162

i love the avatar of mircle7

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270602736

HC... But variety is the spice of life...
How are you my brother?

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270602228

Happy 1st !

BTW Miracle7:
Please NEVER change Avatars again, this one\'s the best ever ! ! !

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270499089

skatezy777 wrote: Congrats, SO!
I feel like this forum is the equivalent of the fall of communism and censorship in the Phalloplasty world, lol.
Here\'s to many more!
Skatezy

Thanks, but don\'t congratulate me, congratulate all of the guys for making this happen!
You know, at the beginning of all this I had doubts on whether this would work as I envisioned it... but fortunately it has grown into its current form because of the greater PE fraternity. I also feel like there is so much more potential for this site down the road.
This forum has also taken on topics just outside the realm of Phalloplasty, which includes manual PE exercising, supplements, hormones, and women. Similar to Thundersplace, there is a central theme, with other loosely male-oriented topics floating around.

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270496835

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270496086

This site has been an inspiration and a great help to many readers who either had PE or were thinking about having PE.

It will continue to provide great services to all the present members/lookers and to future ones....

Happy 1st birthday PB!

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270494302

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats, SO!
I feel like this forum is the equivalent of the fall of communism and censorship in the Phalloplasty world, lol.
Here\'s to many more!
Skatezy

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270491956

Happy Birthday to you!

PB Turns 1 Year! 12 years 6 months ago #1270608214

Thanks YS. You\'ve always been a favorite of mine to follow. Glad you\'re here at PB\'s bud. How have you been? I haven\'t heard from you in a while. Recover any more length?

• Page: