TOPIC: Lengthening options near LA?

Lengthening options near LA? 12 years 7 months ago #1269901347

• ericf
  • ericf's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could recommend any options for lengthening in/around southern california? 2,500 would be max, already got the stretcher/Hanger. Dr. C in Tj would be my best bet but he\'s hiking the price like crazy and being a student i cant afford much

Thanks in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lengthening options near LA? 12 years 7 months ago #1269903637

What is Dr. Camacho charging for cutting the ligs? Last time I asked it was $2500.

Lengthening options near LA? 12 years 7 months ago #1269904073

For the sake of maintaining consistency with nick names of physicians, let\'s please use Dr. C exclusively for Dr. Casavantes, and Dr. Cm for Dr. Camacho-Melo since both work in Tijuana and it could easily confuse newcomers to the site. Thanks

Lengthening options near LA? 12 years 7 months ago #1269912720

• ericf
  • ericf's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@Skeptical One,

Agreed. Was a bit tired when posted.

Dr Camacho\'s receptionist told me he charges 3000 and the same day to the @swampman on the forum he charged 3,500.

Lengthening options near LA? 12 years 7 months ago #1269913384

ericf- I was going to bring these points up to dr. camacho about the price differences but now that i\'ve decided to go ahead with it and this guy is going to have my penis at his mercy I\'m going to just let it go last thing i want is to come off cheap while my Cock is in his hands... I also dont believe there is a U.S. physician who will do a lengthening procedure for 2,500. heck half of them wont see you for a consultation for less than 500....

Lengthening options near LA? 12 years 7 months ago #1269917868

I had contacted Dr. Camacho about 6 weeks earlier and he was going to charge me about $2500 for Removal of implant, a lig cut and scar tissue Removal while saying I would get TWO inches of Erect length afterward. I was of course skeptical about these claims and the price. Now we are told it is $3500? I personally do not like what is happening.

Dr. Casavantes and nurse Wade have had great success with their PMMA and yet they still charge $1500 per session. while they are using 10% solution now, the treatment seems to be very effective so far.

It takes integrity and honer to keep the prices down with increased number of patients.

• Page: