PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: picture of penis surgery?

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269812374

Hi guys,
I came around this picture and was wondering if someone could help ID it. It might be from PE surgery but I am not sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1270053703

Obscene post from Sheldon has been removed. Move forward.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1270050062

It was directed at another member who found OP\'s picture inappropriate for the website. This user then deleted his post.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1270046675

Sheldon:

Just a quick question, where did you find this picture? That might help to identify it. Maye it was from PE surgery or cancer of the penis, maybe? Just guessing on my part. I\'m certainly no expert, and probably I am the least knowledgeable on this subject, but most likely HunkChunk, miracle7, and smartman offered you the best answers.

I noticed that your account was suspended. Why was that? I did notice from mustang\'s post about him trying prfm (or something like that) that you posted on the old site on that and you had about 500 posts or something like that on the old site, so your knowledge on this subject matter must be pretty good.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269900301

@Sheldon
I am sorry to see your account suspended and hope this is temporarily only. If so it is probably more due to the personally directed nature of your words, and hopefully not for being politically incorrect - something which this forum\'s very existence is... in today\'s puritan world.
However you did do something which is definitely provocative in this forum where many of us are confronted with at least a degree of insecurity about our virility, and this regardless of our size. It was to present us with a graphic representation of what might appear to be a Penis Amputation! Now that\'s something already shocking to most men in ordinary circumstances, as we tend to imagine that nothing worse could happen. But it might be perceived as even more disturbing to those who seek here support to quell such insecurities? This is almost worse than fear of castration.
Let us know once your membership is reinstated, maybe all it takes is a pledge to remember a few practical posting rules and guidelines and to keep your temper and no longer respond to personal provocations when you are called bird names by other members?
Cheers,
HC

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269885135

Please comment on the subject at hand in a civilized manner. We are here to learn, not harass or propagate insinuations. Everyone has value and everyone deserves respect. Please remember rule 3 & 6.

@Sheldon
I\'m aware of no augmentation procedure that requires bisection of the corporal bodies; severe deformity and prosthesis insertion cases included. Bilateral grafting with saphenous vein was done in the past with some success. It is either likely accidental trauma or a twisted form of self body modification. Yikes! I\'ll take my chances with PMMA.

Cheers!

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269885016

You can see the Tourniquet on the proximal part of the penis to stop the bleeding and to pull the the proximal part outside for micro-anastomosis, and the cut is obvious in the base of the penis.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269884668

@Sheldon
IMO this is not a PE surgery , it is a picture of a penis which was cut completely and not by a doctor to prove that :-
In the pic. you can see there is another partial cut of the skin of the shaft on the Lt. part of the pic.(the distal part of the penis) and it is a sharp cut, it could be done by the same person or by his partner.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269877144

@briceb
Those are clearly surgical tools being used in a medical setting. Unless this was taken in a morgue, during an autopsy, then we must be confronted with some sort of medical intervention. There have been a number of experimental surgeries where grafts have been added to increase penis length, and the place that makes sense to install them would be closer to the base and further from the glans.
So it is actually indeed a mysterious picture which does have its place in a forum dedicated to phalloplastic surgery. I can\'t ID it but possibly one day we will be able to. I have an inkling that only an experienced Phalloplasty surgeon or Urologist will have the proper anatomical and surgical references to guess where it was taken.
HC

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269864165

#1. Easy with the profanity.

#2. What would make you believe removing a penis at the base would be a form of PE?

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269858147

It\'s like a car accident, you don\'t want to look but you just have to. It is a good cross section view though.

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269841937

I don\'t fancy having those meatballs anymore..

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1269814688

Sheldon... Yuck! Are you sure that isn\'t a snapshot from the Bobbit case?
HC

picture of penis surgery? 12 years 7 months ago #1270056698

@ HC & Smartman
Thank you for contributing your knowledge and opinion on this picture in a respectful manner and NOT a patronizing way.
@ Gort
I was sent this and couldn\'t ID it and that\'s why I asked for help on this forum.
No that was not directed at the admin, it was directed at another member, as KFH wrote, who made inflammatory and insulting remarks only to me on this site. I guess it took a week for them to finally deleted the posts. Why - I\'m not sure. You may not have been a member when that incident occurred. The admin said that my account would be suspended for a week but actually it was longer than a week. I was not informed by the admin that my account was reactivated, but rather told by another member.

• Page: