PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA with slight curve

PMMA with slight curve 12 years 8 months ago #1269703543

What happens to these guys? I read on the old board of one guy having it corrected like this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA with slight curve 12 years 8 months ago #1269703736

Putting more PMMA on the side with a curve will not fix your problem. It does nothing to remodel or remove scar tissue. Sigh.

PMMA with slight curve 12 years 8 months ago #1269704784

Twas just a question, mate with the rolling eyes

PMMA with slight curve 12 years 8 months ago #1269705981

@hackro
It is right that PMMA won\'t help the curvature. I have a downward tip curve yet it does make it less noticeable when you are thicker and visually not as long. There will be more visual matter at midpoint versus what is curved so now it looks slightly less odd. FWIW
HC

PMMA with slight curve 12 years 8 months ago #1269726146

I\'ve got 15 years of experience regarding penile curvature/deviation/fibrosis and have been to the best andrologists and urologists in the world. I would never knowingly mislead anyone. I find it disheartening that even after advising people, some still seek an unproven/alternative treatment without heeding my words. The \"decrease\" in curvature is simply an optical illusion. Even with PMMA distributed equally throughout the penile shaft, the curvature will appear less obvious. The scarring will remain. If aesthetics is your primary concern, this modality may be for you. If you want to lessen your chance of developing erectile dysfunction in the future or a worsening of your condition, I highly advise you abstain from all augmentative procedures until full resolution of your problem is complete. Thank you HC for your input.

• Page: