PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where to get webbing reduction?

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1270603658

Looks like the 15th webbing reduction won\'t be happening after all since Wade advised me last minute not to go through with both at the same time due to not being able to properly massage and to many variables that could go wrong.
Since I won\'t be doing it at the same time I\'ll most likely be looking elsewhere for a surgeon to perform the procedure at a later date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269876268

I think dr alter is.the way to go. I have loose flappy scrotum from stretching my ball sac. I want to get the flappy.skin tightened. I don\'t think I have webbing tho.

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269773205

@briceb
I think that\'s a question you\'d have to address to the 2 doctors who know penis anatomical reaction to their procedures far better than us. It might be possible to start with the PMMA even assuming it would need retouching after surgery, for then getting the lig cuts and webbing reduction after. Then Dr C and Wade might verify all the results and if necessary add some product before bandaging it up with their stretching wrap method. JMHO
HC

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269771204

I really didn\'t even think about the increased Girth from PMMA causing webbing advancement. So do you think that if someone gets both done at the same time (PMMA followed by webbing reduction) that Dr. Camacho would be able to see how much would need to be taken or does it take time for the webbing to advance?

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269770828

I would really like to hear feedback from someone who had scrotal webbing reduction done by Dr Camacho Melo who is Dr C\'s colleague in the same building in Tijuana. This is where I\'d like it to be done if it can be combined with scrotal ligament cuts and a second session of PMMA. Yet I don\'t want to have long scars up and down the sac revealing to the world (at least those whose reaction might matter) that something had been tampered with down there... Also I wonder how much slack can be taken out when extra skin has been pulled up to accommodate the Girth enhancements.
HC

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269737476

@briceb
I guess this is another useful treatment in the quest for PE that more and more candidates will have to consider. I noted that with Girth enhancement the webbing tends to rise further up the shaft as the skin is pulled upwards by the increased demands for surface. So more and more folks will be needing some form of treatment if aesthetics are a concern.
I am thinking, once I\'ve made at least some lengthening gains to justify a quest for more Girth, to maybe have at the same time as my 2nd PMMA session both a scrotal ligament cut and webbing reduction. It would be best to have Dr C do that session of injections BEFORE the webbing reduction as then we\'d know the final extent of the connection of the scrotal skin mid-shaft. And this way one would only need a single period of convalescence for all three procedures.
HC

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269736806

I did email Wade and asked about this option. He said that it certainly was possible and that the date would just have to be coordinated between the two doctors. My webbing is not too bad, but is someting that I would like to have set back, especially since I am trying the grip, which I understand has the possibility of increasing/advancing penoscrotal webbing.

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269708199

@briceb
It should be possible, a similar arrangement was offered to me by Nurse Wade for ligament cut lengthening, he had negotiated the arrangement. What was proposed was to schedule the surgery in the clinic of Dr Camacho in the same building. Before getting the ligament cut Dr C and Wade would come over with their equipment to Dr Camacho\'s operating room and do the PMMA injections. Then you would get the ligament cut and leave directly from Dr Camacho\'s clinic. I don\'t know whether Dr Camacho or Nurse Wade were then to bandage you up, but these are surely details they\'d work out together. You can always email Wade and see what he says.
HC

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269707009

It would be great if Dr. Camacho would do webbing reduction at the same time Dr. C does PMMA. I would definitely sign up for that.

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269706219

I think that if one is in LA then Gary Alter is a experienced surgeon familiar with this procedure, even if not the cheapest you\'re in good care. Those from elsewhere already going to Tijuana for PMMA can have this option then as it isn\'t very far away. For other places in the globe it remains to be seen who the leading experts are in this procedure. It doesn\'t sound that hard, removing extra skin, but where it is taken from and how one\'s scars are concealed may carry their own secrets?
HC

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269589910

Thumbs up for Gary Alter.

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269577551

@EP
Those before after pics at Dr Alter really rock, reminds me of my father\'s old song about dingleberries dangling in the sand... lol
Anyhow he seems he knows his business. So far we have Dr C\'s associate plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Dr Reed in Florida, Dr Alter in Los Angeles and the newly discovered surgical unit in Kalingrad Russia where for the same low price is included ligament lengthening through the scrotum, pelvic liposuction and scrotal webbing reduction. I admit to being tempted with that possibility as a one stop shopping option though I am recovering from 3 surgical interventions in just one week\'s time so it will have to be for some later date.
HC

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269534649

I thought Dr. Camachemo (sp?) did this down in TJ.

I know that Reed does this in FL. I talked with him about this several months ago.

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269529754

Me too! Hopefully someone will chime in!

Where to get webbing reduction? 12 years 8 months ago #1269526389

Hi EP,
I think I checked that out some time ago but only found some general notions and nothing specific about procedures or what surgeons might be sought out. I\'ll go back there and wade through the threads - thanks!
HC

• Page: