PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Total removal of PMMA....

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269612543

Hi Gail,
I don\'t think anyone here has been to see him, but we\'re all curious about his Removal methods.

If you don\'t mind sharing, are you going about PMMA Removal from the penis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269612014

Hi

If anyone has been to see Dr Cassuto in Italy please contact me. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as I am due to see him shortly

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269253357

A few lumps in the penis might be desirable for some :-) Some men even go so far as to have beads inserted to create a lumpy penis, apparently the women love it !
wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Genital_beading

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269675838

Cassuto\'s email is F@CKING SCARY. But it is of paramount importance that we hear all relevant opinions on the matter. So, well done ttar. Thank you for posting.

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269678167

@dd71

Great thread thank you!

@ Smartman

Thanks again for sourcing great information!

@ Supa and everyone

Yes its scary and anyone considering this would do well to scare themselves a little bit before making this decision....

However I am no more scared than before...perhaps even a little less!

Here is why.

Consider how many 100,000\'s of people are having this treatment and multiple treatments running in the millions. I still think its seems that the complication rate it low.

Also PMMA (artecol not the newer ones) accounted for five cases not every case despite being a very popular filler.

We know that complications are more likely due to improper technique and we know that DR C is very good.

We also know that Dr C is advocating 10% and will only inject amounts that he feels are safe.

We also seem to have agreed on that new plastic at 10% is likely safer than older and more concentrated versions.

I would like to know if the 5 cases of artecol injections were all done using the micro canula and in sensible amounts. Further more would these complications have occurred using a 10% New plastic product.

The answer to this might be yes!

In which case I will take comfort in having just read that if worst case happens there is another option before surgery.

That said I refer to my first statement....Reading blogs (like mine) hearing of others success and happiness makes it all very tempting. And yes right now I feel great but in order to feel great I am taking a risk that I feel I can manage. Can you?

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269679898

cogent logic JBM!

Let me add that candidates need to think about raising their financial capital base. Dealing with complications would cost, both medical and logistic wise; e.g. laser and surgery by Dr Cassuto do not come for free unless you are an Italian insured taxpayer (+ flights + accommodation ...)

Dr Casavantes\' procedure is clearly affordable for most (for the time being). However, if you do not have (or plan to raise) a financial cushion to deal with potential later problems, as unlikely they may be, from a risk management perspective you might just want to pass.

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1276210523

Has anyone ever gotten PMMA removed --- and posted results on this board?

I\'ve been going mental with my medical problems, and at this point, If I can get it removed, I want it removed ... just not sure.

CHL said he had a Urologist who would unfold his penis and clean it up --- is this something that can really be done? ...

Dark

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269722654

www.realself.com/review/long-island-ny-artefill-artifill
If repeatable granuloma formation after years can happen in face area, it can also happen in penis with the technique and product that Dr.C uses?What I gather it\'s possible that the granulomas that the woman has had could resolve by themselves and that they are only cosmetic problem?
How frustrating that there is no more info on cases like that.Why this has happened to her?How it has been resolved?

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269722172

@smartman
who did the job to this elderly guy?

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269721405

@smartman
Do you have any links about this HIV+ man?

Do you know if he has found anyone to remove the PMMA?

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269719220

FBG in general is not dangerous and can be treated if it did persist for a longer time , it is only a localized issue and it doesn\'t cause severe generalized inflammation , in the other hand a systemic infection in our body can trigger FBG formation .
I think the worst thing if a person who has overcorrection of PMMA (--->PMMA Removal for aesthetic reason) then I am sure he will think about removing PMMA (partially or totally), so I advise everyone who decide for PMMA injection go for small volume and wait for a longer interval between each sessions (you are not doing any harm to your penis if you wait longer) and go for few sessions only and never be addict for more+more Girth.
I have just heard one elderly HIV-patient who had > 6 sessions of PMMA 20%+30% 2 years ago--> he has now a very big penile Girth, his Flaccid penis is like a big sack full of irregular lumps of grain to pea sizes and he is looking for a doctor to remove his PMMA.
BTW he has loose penile skin and uncircumcised which can worsen his case

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269716345

So how dangerous FBG can be?
It\'s only dangerous if it causes severe inflammation?

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269688256

IMO most of the plastic surgeons and urologists will refuse to do any penile enhancement procedures ( injection with temporary or permanent products OR phalloplasty with other girth material ) even penile exercises they will tell you don\'t play with such a dear part of your body ( they are right it is better to have a healthy, functional, thin and short penis than to have a non-functional thick long penis ).
So Dr. D. Cassuto\'s reason for not having a permanent fillers injected into our penis is because of Foreign Body Granuloma formation and it\'s management.
The most important Q. is :- Is FBG a serious complication or NOT ?? If the answer is yes ---> it means also the other temporary fillers he listed them are also dangerous and they shouldn\'t be used in the body and not only in the penis , I would like to know why did he treat the temporary fillers ( e.g. collagen, Puragen-HA and Matridex) (some of them as we know will be absorbed completely within 6-8 months) with the laser which is painful and can cause permanent scarring, that was his words????
He might say that these are temporary fillers are safer than the permanent ones but he still used the same treatment (Laser with its complications) for both types ???
In fft injection you can have also FBG which if local treatment ( antibiotics and steroids) has failed, it has to be removed surgically ( they have mentioned also in this paper :- The fat has to be refined and the technique is very important (as in pmma) )
bjo.bmj.com/content/early/2010/11/01/bjo.2010.180547.abstract
BTW Dr. S. Cohen said the best treatment for FBG is just leave it it will resolve spontaneously.
The chance of having FBG in the worst pmma generation (Arteplast) was high (2.5 %) and since 1994 they stopped producing it. In (Artecoll) the 2nd generation the chance of having FBG is around (1:5000).
I think the worst thing about PMMA is if you decide to remove it totally for any reason (which can be only by surgery) ---> the chance of skin necrosis is high.
So anyone who decide to go for PMMA penile injection ---> he shouldn\'t go for a big volume.

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269687834

@jec - that\'s a great idea, i would be interested to hear his response, and also to know whether he is familiar with Cassuto and this paper. I think it should be someone who has already corresponded with him, as I get the impression that their office is starting to be flooded by our requests! Any volunteers...?

Total removal of PMMA.... 12 years 9 months ago #1269686037

Is somebody going to ask Dr.C what he has to say to Dr. Daniel Cassuto\'s recommendation not to take permanent fillers on penis and the horrors of laser?I can do it but just thought if someone all ready did so they don\'t need to answer to ten similar emails..