• Page:

TOPIC: Ha or ellanse for uncut

Ha or ellanse for uncut 4 years 10 months ago #1308532060

• Zolki
  • Zolki's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi boys. Lurking here for couple of months. I\'m looking at improving my Girth. Current stats 5.5 BPEL and 4.7eg. I only want to add 0.4 Inch to Girth. How much HA( and what type) i would need to achieve that and what\'s the chances of accordion effect with only .4 increase. I want to loose some weight first and see where I stand at the end of the year. Best time for me to get it all done coz of Christmas break. I will be glad for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ha or ellanse for uncut 4 years 10 months ago #1308532106

Some uncut guys have a hard time getting good aesthetics with fillers. I\'d try HA first, because it can be dissolved if it doesn\'t work out. If it goes well you could try Ellanse after it. I\'m guessing you may get what you want with about 12 ml.

Ha or ellanse for uncut 4 years 10 months ago #1308532245

• Zolki
  • Zolki's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
so it\'s looks like the best is to do Circumcision first and than HA?

Ha or ellanse for uncut 4 years 10 months ago #1308538094

so it\'s looks like the best is to do Circumcision first and than HA?

Personal call. Sounds to me like a lot of Circumcised guys wouldn\'t want the tradeoff. If you were Circumcised then either Ellanse or HA would be options. There is not as much data on Ellanse, but I believe it feels more natural, and harder when Erect. Some guys are fine with HA (voluma), others say it adds a slightly softer outer layer or a \"padded Dick\" feel, which I personally would not want. But it\'s less risky but also more costly over time. Good luck.

• Page: