PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions about Morganstern's Procedure

Questions about Morganstern's Procedure 4 years 11 months ago #1308497461

morganstern.com/penis-enlargement-surgery/

Alright....so I\'m not really getting Morganstern\'s procedure. On the surface, the \"tissue restructure technology\" seems to be their version of a fat transfer, and the lengthening procedure is just a lig cut. After reading other threads by members on this forum, that seems to be the case as well. Is there roughly something revolutionary about their lig cut that i\'m not understanding? They don\'t even mention the need to hang afterwards.

\"You increased length during an erect state will be roughly half the increased length you see when flaccid. Thus, if you gained two inches in length when not aroused - you could expect about an inch more size when erect.\"

That\'s incredible if so, but I can\'t help but be skeptical.

Also I\'m perplexed but what they currently offer:
Morganstern Maximum Penis Enlargement Surgery (Basically the lig cut + fat transfer that i\'m talking about above)Morganstern Non-Surgical Length & Width Enhancement (Combination of permanent filler and non permanent filler...reading from other posts it seems to be PMMA or Ellanse + HA)Morganstern Non-Surgical Affordable Instant Enhancement (HA) I get the last one and the logic for the first one, but how could you get any length increase from the second \"Non-Surgical Length & Width\" procedure? Injecting a permanent filler gives a nice increase in flaccid hang, but so does injecting HA, so I don\'t get the difference here.

If someone could safely and effectively give me an inch increase in erect length and flaccid hang, I would gladly pay any amount of money to undergo the procedure. But as of now, I don\'t quite get how that\'d possible.

Could someone who has more information explain? Perhaps there\'s something I\'m not getting that can only be found out meeting them in person. Not to criticize or diss Morganstern; he seems to have a good reputation but I\'m just trying to wrap my head around the logic and understand their process in detail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions about Morganstern's Procedure 4 years 11 months ago #1308505362

the non surgical width and length enhancement is one of three procedures. all of them are injectable fillers. they offer HA, Ellanse E, or what they call the \"fusion\", which is 10ml Ellanse layered with 10ml HA.

the Girth gains from the fillers is obvious, but the length only pertains to Flaccid length. the extra weight and filler/collagen in the penis will cause it to be heavier and less able to retract. so you get more of a shower effect if you\'re a Grower. but nothing for Erect length.

so when they say non surgical \"length\", they mean Flaccid length may increase; you might hang longer. if you are a shower as opposed to a Grower, the Flaccid length gains would likely be minimal.

i do not believe they do PMMA at Morganstern.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: