PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ideal Aftercare - Ellanse - Compression? Elongation? Massage?

Ideal Aftercare - Ellanse - Compression? Elongation? Massage? 4 years 11 months ago #1308507954

Think, glad you post-care strategy worked out for you. However, I would caution against taking baths (sitting in tub) immediately after a filler procedure, due to the high possibility of infection. You may have practiced very high hygienic care but this cannot be assured in all cases. Just something to consider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal Aftercare - Ellanse - Compression? Elongation? Massage? 4 years 11 months ago #1308504504

I did a good amount of rolling the first night, then I just took three hot baths a day for at least 20 minutes and used the hand rolling technique. Combined with moving my hands away from the base while tightly rolling so as to get some stretching in while rolling. Everything came out even. This is most important for the first 4 days.

Ideal Aftercare - Ellanse - Compression? Elongation? Massage? 4 years 11 months ago #1308503547

I am also scheduled this month for the 10 ml Ellanse at Morganstern. I have similar questions...i don\'t currently use a stretcher although have recently looked into getting one. I am concerned about how a stretcher will impact the distribution of product in the penis post procedure. Most stretchers seem to grab the shaft right under the glans and i can imagine this causing a permanent dent in that spot.

And yes, what is this \"rolling\" technique that i have heard about?

Ideal Aftercare - Ellanse - Compression? Elongation? Massage? 4 years 11 months ago #1308561611

Ive never owned a Divosuit. But if one of the suit\'s compression is mild enough to feel it but still allow a night Erection, and be able to pee while wearing it, then it should be on par with the amount of force i created by wearing multiple pieces of the elastic cloth tubing that the doctor gave me.
I would say that if you cannot pee then its probably to tight for a postop Cock. ( yes I rhymed on purpose, lol ) . ok ok. Bottom line you dont want to distort the product, you goal is to keep it in the shape that you like and also helping with swelling.

Anyway, these are just my opinion from my experiences, yall do what you think is best.

• Page: