PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308463604

I\'d look up pics of VY plasty before you do anything - the scars can be intense. Also, the most that will happen if you are lucky is that your Flaccid length will be closer to your Erect length, many of guys lose Erect length from scar tissue, however. There is no way that you will gain 1\" Erect length in 6 months. That is way over promising. If you are lucky and you don\'t get the massive scarring, and you don\'t lose Erect length, and you are super motivated and you hang for 8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week in a year or more you will get an extra 1\" at most - but I can\'t say that the length I got would not have come anyway had I not had my ligs cut and just did the Hanging. I did this 20+ years ago and lept the length, but it was so much work I am not sure how it correlated to the surgery tbh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308465819

I literally had the same call with them a few days ago! I had it with a Rejuvall sales rep. Spoke about the Maximus but I haven't gotten any picutres yet unfortunately. I'd like to see the 2 Inch results and the scar one gets from the Maximus procedure. Regarding them doing width and length seperately, that was my exact convo. I told him I think it would be better to get length then he's then come do Girth and we landed on this procedure. Very funny you had a similar convo the same few days as me.

Have my consult with with the doctor on Wednesday the 15th. Will discuss with him and see

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308466138

@Hunky - Thanks for input. I have a few more questions, if you don\'t mind answering. You mention massive scarring, any ideas what can prevent this? Perhaps this is why Hanging, etc is recommended? Do you regret doing the surgery now? Have you heard of any improvements in techniques? I read that a spacer or silicone sheath may be used do keep reattachment, but I didn\'t ask this when I consulted. Thanks!

I\'d look up pics of VY plasty before you do anything - the scars can be intense. Also, the most that will happen if you are lucky is that your Flaccid length will be closer to your Erect length, many of guys lose Erect length from scar tissue, however. There is no way that you will gain 1\" Erect length in 6 months. That is way over promising. If you are lucky and you don\'t get the massive scarring, and you don\'t lose Erect length, and you are super motivated and you hang for 8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week in a year or more you will get an extra 1\" at most - but I can\'t say that the length I got would not have come anyway had I not had my ligs cut and just did the Hanging. I did this 20+ years ago and lept the length, but it was so much work I am not sure how it correlated to the surgery tbh.

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308466189

@byc - Do you know what your doctor that you are consulting with? Is it Dr. Morganstern? Hopefully, you\'ll ask better questions than I did. I plan to speak to the doctor with follow up questions this next week and will share what I get back.

I literally had the same call with them a few days ago! I had it with a Rejuvall sales rep. Spoke about the Maximus but I haven't gotten any picutres yet unfortunately. I'd like to see the 2 Inch results and the scar one gets from the Maximus procedure. Regarding them doing width and length seperately, that was my exact convo. I told him I think it would be better to get length then he's then come do Girth and we landed on this procedure. Very funny you had a similar convo the same few days as me.

Have my consult with with the doctor on Wednesday the 15th. Will discuss with him and see

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308466261

This is an example of the V/Y incision.

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308466511

Thanks H! Thats the best picture and illustration that i have seen yet!

This is an example of the V/Y incision.

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308467978

Yeah like Hoddle\'s pic, that scar doesn\'t heal well. I had the other kind that is a 1.5 Inch horizontal scar where your pubes are. It\'s not noticeable. I don\'t regret it, as I had no bad consequences and ultimately I did gain but I can\'t say it\'s from that, as the gains came over a year and a half. I also had it with the Girth surgery for $1,000 more as an afterthought. I went down to FL for Dermal Grafts over 20 years ago and heard about the surgery the day I was there and said sure. It sounds crazy but there were no internet boards like this or anyone to talk it through with. Doing both at the same time is not recommended as Hanging is required post-surgery as soon as you can, and for the Dermal Grafts, the recovery is to do nothing to your Dick for 2 months. That is a similar recovery for a lot of the more invasive Girth procedures.

I don\'t know much about updated procedures, except I don\'t recall hearing anyone having either kind of lengthening and coming on this board and saying wow, it was life-changing. I have heard guys say it amounted to very little, nothing, or a few that said their dicks got shorter. You will realistically have to hang or stretch your Dick for a year, every day for 6-8 hours minimum to get gains with the surgery, regardless of what the DR.\'s say, so I would do that first and then see if you still want the surgery. If you don\'t have the time or the commitment the surgery would at best only make your Flaccid longer and you wouldn\'t have gained Erect length anyway. That\'s about as much as I know about lengthening. I\'m not sure it\'s worth it, but I would never have the VY regardless. It will make your junk look unattractive from the massive scar and you won\'t be able to hide it with your pubes and it will look worse if you shave.

VY Ligament Cut - Morganstern 4 years 11 months ago #1308680716

Was this the maximum length procedure mentioned on his site?