PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA self injection

PMMA self injection 5 years 1 week ago #1308288291

A member who goes by the name Yoyo self injected himself with PMMA (acquafiller brand) with good results. He took pics and everyone was saying the results looked like a doctor did it. Are there any other brands besides acquafiller? I want to get the best stuff but I don't know what's good. When I look online I see juvederm and Ellense but not many PMMA brands besides acquafiller PMMA.

Dr. C is 3,500 for 20cc of PMMA not including the travel expenses. Aquafiller PMMA is under a grand for the 20cc of 30%. You would be getting 60cc of filler for around 3 grand. To get that from Dr. C you would have to go to Mexico 3 times and pay well over 10 grand!

An experienced Dr C would be nice but I simply can't afford him. The only option is to self inject. I've read what people had to say about the dangers of self injection in other threads and would love for doctor C to inject me instead but I could never afford it.

Mind you I won't be self injecting any time soon and will have an abundance of time to research. Right now I do PE using pumps, extenders, hangers, with decent results but would like more Girth other than the temporary gain from pumping. Although now I'm mostly doing Foreskin restoration.

The injection technique is where I need to do research. I've heard it's a good idea to use a blunt cannula but I know nothing about the subject. I want to know everything about Dr C's technique and injection in general and safety measures. From basic to advanced information I want to know it all before doing this.

Maybe theres articles or videos or groups you could point me too. I heard Dr C made an article about his injection technique which I would like to read but can't find at the moment. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA self injection 5 years 1 week ago #1308289636

Personally, I think self injecting a perm filler is a really, really bad idea. The name of the technique he uses is mentioned in this paper:

www.researchgate.net/publication/3056643..._Soft_Tissue_Fillers

good luck

PMMA self injection 5 years 1 week ago #1308289928

Personally, I think self injecting a perm filler is a really, really bad idea. The name of the technique he uses is mentioned in this paper:

www.researchgate.net/publication/3056643..._Soft_Tissue_Fillers

good luck

This article is exactly what I was looking for thanks Think I appreciate it. And yea I would much rather have Dr. C do it because he has good technique but what's the worst that could happen? With a blunt cannula I heard you can't puncture a blood vessel? If so the only bad thing that could happen is lumps but I could always go and get that touched up in the future. Why is it such a bad idea?

PMMA self injection 5 years 1 week ago #1308290843

While I admire your bravery and imagination, this is an extraordinarily reckless idea.

The point of penis enhancement is to have a procedure done on a functioning unit and, after the procedure, come out with something that is bigger and better but also still functioning. And although this is a relatively low risk procedure when done by a skilled doctor, it\'s still a surgery of sorts, and it still has its risks. If you read progress reports on this forum, you will see people who took the risk of having PMMA, and it didn\'t turn out great, even when done by a skilled doctor (some of them have had excruciating and expensive experiences with repairing their penises after the fact). You say in your post, \"I know nothing about the subject.\" If this is a procedure that can turn out less than perfect even when done by a skilled and experienced doctor, what makes you think that you\'re going to have a good outcome when you admittedly know \"nothing\"?

\"What\'s the worst that could happen\":

- Without experience or skill, how will you know that your instruments or your outer skin is sterilized properly? How will you be sure that the PMMA product and filler are sterile (or that the PMMA is not counterfeit)? You could end up with an infection in your fascia or skin. If it abscesses, and your skin and tissue start to die, you\'re going to be in a world of pain. There\'s a member on here who is going through that literal hell as we speak.

- You say that you heard a cannula is too blunt to sever a blood vessel, but how do you know that? People have died from fat embolism after getting butt lifts done. I\'m not equating fat transfer with PMMA injection, but who\'s to say embolism isn\'t possible if you are ramming the cannula around haphazardly and end up getting PMMA into your bloodstream? And if not a blood vessel, how about a nerve? Do you know the locations of major nerves in the penis so that you know how to avoid them? Is it worth risking something like erectile dysfunction due to nerve damage?

- How do you know you will inject the PMMA into the right layer of penile tissue? Do you know how to determine what is skin versus Dartos fascia versus Buck\'s fascia? And do you know how far toward the base and glans to use the cannula? The risk here is that you get PMMA distributed in the wrong areas and end up with a mangled unit, or perhaps a painful one if the PMMA-induced tissue is stuck to the wrong parts of the penis.

- How will you know you are injecting the right proportion of PMMA versus filler? And without someone to show you how to do it, how will you know how to properly manipulate the PMMA and filler in the coming days after self-administration?

- If you have complications after self-administering PMMA, are you sure that your health insurance is going to cover the cost of fixing damage that you caused? I\'m not sure I\'d assume here--I think I\'d read my insurance policy and talk to someone knowledgable to make sure I wouldn\'t have to cover the cost of rounds of treatment and surgery if you get something wrong. And that\'s assuming you will be able to find a Urologist and surgeon willing to touch you--a lot of members here have had a hard time finding American urologists/surgeons who are willing to take them on as patients after getting PMMA injected in Mexico.

Those factors alone would make the decision for me. I\'m not even a very risk-averse person, but it\'s enough to make me 100% sure that, if I did an elective cosmetic procedure, I would want to have someone skilled making sure that the above risks are mitigated as much as possible. Even then, I would have to accept that there is inherent risk in any invasive medical procedure and that, well, shit happens sometimes.

You\'re talking about the difference of a few thousand dollars to mitigate your risk heavily for a procedure that has its risks (some of them serious and not purely aesthetic) and is not necessary from a medical standpoint. The better option is to save your money and get it done by an experienced professional, and if you can\'t afford that, then to forgo the PMMA completely. That extra money is not wasted--it\'s payment for the skill of the doctor, and it\'s like paying for insurance that you\'re (probably) not going to end up with a ruined unit after the procedure is over and things have healed up.

I\'m not trying to be a d*ck about any of the above. We all are learning on this forum, myself included. I don\'t even know the answer to most of my questions above--but the questions alone are enough to keep me from even considering self-administration. Good luck, man.

PMMA self injection 5 years 1 week ago #1308292426

***DO NOT PERFORM MEDICAL PROCEDURES ON YOURSELF IF YOU ARE NOT A TRAINED PRACTITIONER***

This forum tolerates chemical PE to an extent, but doing full blown filler enhancements on one\'s self is not a acceptable topic and this is locked.

PMMA self injection 5 years 1 week ago #1308298195

'I'm not a doctor but I play one on my penis.'

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!!!! I likely possess more medical and anatomical knowledge than anyone on this board with regards to performing soft tissue augmentation of the penis. I'd NEVER even consider it. Talk about reckless behavior! But what do the Administrator and a Senior Moderator know? They've only been on the Phalloplasty scene since it's inception. Please listen to SO and myself and avoid the temptation to save money by possibly ruining your life or worse.

And BTW, stay away from liquid silicone injections.

• Page: