• Page:

TOPIC: Just had pmma with dr m at avanti

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308180116

• Mru99
  • Mru99's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I just had PMMA with dr m at avanti. I'm now 36 hrs in and it looks swollen and the top is thicker than the bottom. I did massage as much as I could. Thoughts. Will this improve.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308314260

I cannot speak for the settling period of PMMA. But if it\'s at all similar to Ellanse I can say that although it may have set up it could still be stretched and altered through the stretching and weight Hanging of your penis. I am not saying that you can re distribute the products or anything like that, what I am saying is that you can manipulate it and possibly direct any college information over the coming weeks while your swelling, also, goes down
My experience in stating this was a large build-up, if you will, at my base then I was able to mostly get rid of. - no It wasn\'t swelling .

As far as swelling goes, every person is different and your swelling could realistically last another week or more. Which will distort your view of your final product

My opinion: take medicine for the swelling, take ample amounts of vitamins, Continue to stretch heat and hang if you can , and keep your unit in \"shape\", eat extremely clean until all the swelling has gone away and see where you land.

Others may have a different opinion on this, and I would love to hear those, for now I\'ll give you my opinion on college information. And that is, that any \"growth\" from college information wouldn\'t be that noticeable given the swelling is much larger and as it goes down whatever college and is forming would not be that big. So for me, I just simply did as I\'ve stated above and constantly kept everything in a shake that I liked and have let it all play out

FYI, this is a voice text while driving. So of any if any of this is choppy or otherwise miss spoken, feel free to ask questions for clarification.

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308249213

• Mru99
  • General
  • General
Also guys the PMMA looks to be in the Foreskin when the collagen kicks in what actually grows ? What does the stretching accomplish has the PMMA not settled already ? Thanks again

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308249161

• Mru99
  • General
  • General
Thanks so far guys I now tried to have sex and the condom wouldn't go on properly because of the Foreskin being thicker at the end. Please see pics and please advise

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308243699

My man, Heat it up and roll . Roll it a lot. keep it in shape. I rolled my penis after my procedure 10 times a day , maybe even more. Ibuprofin and do it again.

Edit - just realized this was from days ago. I hope your swelling has gone down. Keep it straight and stretched over the next 4-6 weeks. Weights would be recommended. See hows its looking, if you have areas of concern , maybe plan for a top up.

With Ellanse, they tell you straight up, the first procedure may or may not be 100% the way you want, so the second will be the look for places to fill in or try to straighten up.

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308195320

I'm not I'm at home now.

I was really hoping you would have said you were still there. Honestly it looks like you might not have been aggressive enough with the massaging. And I doubt you are going to be able to move anything this far out from the procedure

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308194472

I had to purchase the membership to see Dr. M's work ajajajaj

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308194407

Hi I just had PMMA with dr m at avanti. I'm now 36 hrs in and it looks swollen and the top is thicker than the bottom. I did massage as much as I could. Thoughts. Will this improve.

Thanks

Please keep us posted, I was planing on doing the procedure with Dr. M but now I am afraid and I cannot even see your pictures. Hope you get better.

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308188205

• Mru99
  • General
  • General
I'm not I'm at home now. The stretcher keeps falling out and the massaging doesn't seem to do much. The Foreskin is really swollen. When Ian told me to massage we never used the rolling thumb just more compression.

Thanks guys

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308187295

Keep us posted. Dr. M is an excellent physician. Are you still in TJ? Follow ups?

BTW, your thread may be better placed in the Patient Support Group and Progress Reports forum.

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308183446

You\'re going to have swelling for a couple of days. Does look like you may need to try to work a little more on moving stuff around to keep it symmetrical. But not sure how much movement you are going to get being 36+ hours out. Are you still in TJ? If so I would suggest getting Ian to take a look and give his opinion.

Just had pmma with dr m at avanti 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308561934

Hey how are things going?

• Page: