PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Removing Elist Implant - Doctor That Takes Insurance To Do So?

Removing Elist Implant - Doctor That Takes Insurance To Do So? 5 years 1 month ago #1308025957

Hi All.
I am getting the Elist implant removed. I have consultations with Mark Solomon and Joel Gelman in Los Angeles area. Any comments or experience with either doctor related to removing the Elist implant. I had the surgery done in later 2018 and it is protruding. Any suggestions, recommendations, price range, etc. will be helpful. Thank you. DO NOT GET THE ELIST IMPLANT - PERIOD!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Removing Elist Implant - Doctor That Takes Insurance To Do So? 5 years 1 month ago #1308068992

Had mine removed by elist himself for 3000

Removing Elist Implant - Doctor That Takes Insurance To Do So? 5 years 1 month ago #1308137269

How did it turn out and what were the results? When did you have it put in? Thanks.

Removing Elist Implant - Doctor That Takes Insurance To Do So? 5 years 1 month ago #1308147649

Dr Gelman seems to be the better of the two dr\'s to get it out, but please do your own search. One of the most important things to consider is how well the Dr is going to remove scar tissue, how well he will suture the shaft back to restore original Erect angle and hang angle.

Good luck to all elist victims.

• Page: