PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA?

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307692576

I became very allergic to cats and dogs almost overnight after PMMA (round 3) - and I grew up with both of them. I also developed eczema and some other allergic issues. I\'ve been trying to understand how all of this could\'ve happened, especially since I had a cat for 15 years up to my 3rd round of PMMA (he died about 6 months before). I adopted another cat about 3 months after round 3 and was severely allergic. I thought something was crazy so I took him back - waited a few months - and adopted another one. Again I was allergic. Then, later on I realized I was allergic to dogs.

I\'ve been doing a lot of research on this and some of it is fringe, but here\'s the gist. Basically, the PMMA reaction is something that your immune system does. You\'ve introduced a foreign body and now you generate a reaction to that foreign body (not that different than an allergic response). You\'ve activated your immune system in an unusual way, manipulating it to make your Dick bigger. But, it\'s not that unusual. Radiesse does it to an extent, and sculptra does it too this way, I believe. I just have been reading stories here and there about people with hip implants, tooth implants, and all kinds of foreign body introductions that then had immunologic issues & sometimes autoimmune problems too. So, I was wondering if anyone on here had anything like I did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307697787

Not saying it\'s not possible, but developing allergies as you age is also a possibility without an implant.

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307701966

Yea it could easily be a coincidence. The timing is just weird, but if it hasn\'t happened to anyone else then it\'s just bad luck.

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307719419

This is dumb. Should you develop anything (many ailments can develop for any number of reasons over time) and you also happen to have the inert PMMA in your Dick, you\'d be a raging hypochondriac to indulge this paranoid thought-process. That isn\'t to say we should rule it out, but we should give more reasonable factors a chance... you know, the stuff medical literature says often can be the reason for the majority of adult-life ailments & disease.

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307751990

I have had my glutes done with PMMA first with 250cc each Glute and then 300cc Each glute. No problems after all this time. Allergies can develop at any time with any person. You can also be allergic to some cats and other species of cats you will be just fine. I should know, some cats I can play with and pet, others if I touch them I get itchy blotchy all over. PMMA primary ingredient is water.

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307769344

No, not at all

Has anyone developed general allergies after PMMA? 5 years 1 month ago #1307774300

>This is dumb. Should you develop anything (many ailments can develop for any number of reasons over time) and you also happen to have the inert PMMA in your Dick, you\'d be a raging hypochondriac to indulge this paranoid thought-process.

Jesus. Yes, I have done research for 10+ years - so I am aware correlation does not imply causation. I thought I made that clear & this is why I was just asking if it happened to anyone else. It happened within a space of months - from 0 allergic reactions to highly severe, which is bizarre. I have had allergists ask me if I have any foreign implants, by the way, so it is something that does come up - though rarely can be confirmed as a cause because there isn\'t enough cause/effect research.

As I said, I do not know the cause, and there are many possibilities. Even when people quit smoking, they develop more allergies. Why? Who knows. There are many theories. Are they hypochondriacs because this happens? Many people have had problems after inert foreign body implantation - from breast implants to orthopedic implants. They are usually too few & far between to form enough of a statistical sample to change the industry - except with what went on with silicone breast implants that then turned out to be a huge controversy...and now silicone breast implants are back altogether.

Hypochondria is an anxiety disorder with repetitive checking & obsessing over an illness that does not exist or exists in a far more minor form than the patient experiences it. Wondering if there is a relationship between two things that exist is not hypochondria.

• Page: