PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does Voluma work reliably?

Does Voluma work reliably? 5 years 1 month ago #1307653572

Hi all,

i have been on this forum for a few weeks reading up in Voluma HA injections in the Uk.

In general does the filler actually work for a noticeable Girth enhancement? Does the filler actually maintain a hard Erection during sex or is it spongy? I hear so many conflicting bits of info.

Also does it from experience actually ever last 12-18 months or will it be a case a of just a few months before topup is needed?

Many advice is welcomed!
Regards
funky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does Voluma work reliably? 5 years 1 month ago #1307665877

I thinkbit does depends from each patient according to the way their body qbsorbe the product. For me it was definitely too spongy but macrolane did feel perfect when i had it, i guess my body absrobesha prety well. On the other side it does last quitea bit .. i did the last 2 years ago snd part is still in it

Does Voluma work reliably? 5 years 1 month ago #1307668021

I had 10ml of Voluma yesterday via cannula to test it out. I got home and didn't suffer much swelling however today it is around 6 1/2 Girth from a starting size of 5 1/2.

I'm trying to mould it now. Do you have any advice with this? How long do you think I will have?

i know what the doctor told me but some real life advice from someone who had it would be better

Thanks again
funky

Does Voluma work reliably? 5 years 1 month ago #1307684681

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi you mention you are in the UK - did you have this procedure with Androfill?
Happy to talk you through it even if it was not Androfill.

This moulding process is best done when Erect, so that you have the resistance of the the Erect shaft to press the filler against. You are pressing into the filler firmly and spreading it evenly along the shaft.
If there are any little lumps, you can squash them out by pinching them between your thumb and index finger
You only have a 4,5 days to do this before it becomes less malleable so get in touch sooner rather than later.

Does Voluma work reliably? 5 years 1 month ago #1307686112

Are different HA products a lot different?
I had my HA done about a week ago here in the US and right now it\'s definitely softer than I had hoped but seems to be evening out daily.
I am hoping it looks / feels more smooth and natural as time goes by.
I originally did fat grafting and it was problematic the first few weeks then totally smoothed out...
Thank you again to Androfill for the support on this forum on my thread by the way! ?

Does Voluma work reliably? 5 years 1 month ago #1307702529

Yes different fillers can feel slightly different, but maybe most guys would not notice. As Androfill says sooner the better for mouding, it may be that the low intensity shock wave devices are good for moulding too. We are regularly seeing guys at 2 yrs post treatment who still have 90% of the enlargement but there seems to have been some contraction from the ends of the shaft so we just add a bit at the base and end to even it out.
When the penis is soft it feels soft. For most guys it is not so different from what it felt like before. Some guys do seem to have a more solid Flaccid penis. When Erect it is generally so full and tight that it is pretty hard. A few guys have said they notice a difference but most guys either don\'t or are just so happy with the size they don\'t care.

• Page: