PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Largest Starting Girths before PMMA

Largest Starting Girths before PMMA

August 16th, 2026 16:50 UTC #1308725711
Im curious if there has been anyone with 6-6.5" starting Girth prior to PMMA? Where did you end up at? Do you regret getting filler or do you enjoy the additional size?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Largest Starting Girths before PMMA

August 16th, 2026 20:53 UTC #1308725715
I had a 7.5x 6 Erect to start. After 12 cc of Bellafill and a Removal surgery. I still have a solid 7.5 x 6.5 and 7 base. Not all of Bellafill can be removed.

I miss my old unit most of the time because it was natural and didn’t have to deal with post sex edema. It’s been 8 yrs for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse