PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Considering HA filler for girth.
Considering HA filler for girth.
April 18th, 2026 03:32 UTC #1308724905- jasonnewport
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 2
- Thanks: 0
Hey Guys,
Been roaming around this for a short time. I came across this about 3 years ago and started to get very interested recently and possibly pulling the trigger. I wanted to ask if anyone has had any experience with Jose Romeo Castillo Moreno, Jr. Using HYAcorp filler with cannula. the cost is very attractive too. This is in Mexico city.
I am uncircumcised, 5 inches (not bone pressed but only the part itself), and 4.75 in Girth. I was thing of going to 5.50-6 in Girth.
Appreciate your help
Been roaming around this for a short time. I came across this about 3 years ago and started to get very interested recently and possibly pulling the trigger. I wanted to ask if anyone has had any experience with Jose Romeo Castillo Moreno, Jr. Using HYAcorp filler with cannula. the cost is very attractive too. This is in Mexico city.
I am uncircumcised, 5 inches (not bone pressed but only the part itself), and 4.75 in Girth. I was thing of going to 5.50-6 in Girth.
Appreciate your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Considering HA filler for girth.
April 18th, 2026 17:18 UTC #1308724913 If you search this forum and see no mention of them, you might be better off saving your money. If you're going to be in Mexico anyway- might as well go with Avanti.
Although I'm biased to Linneasafe I saw another user have a good experience with Ellanse which lasts longer than HA. I've seen some people go back to their regular size after 6 months, but I guess everyone matabalizes it differently. @7indream is a good example.
Although I'm biased to Linneasafe I saw another user have a good experience with Ellanse which lasts longer than HA. I've seen some people go back to their regular size after 6 months, but I guess everyone matabalizes it differently. @7indream is a good example.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.