PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Post HA Filler need some advices
Post HA Filler need some advices
May 28th, 2025 01:05 UTC #1308721526- Maximum224
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 1
- Thanks: 0
Hey everyone!
I just had my HA filler done in Mexico, but the aftercare instructions weren't 100% clear.
I’d really appreciate it if anyone could share what their clinic advised them after the procedure, or offer any suggestions to help ensure I get the best results.
I was told to keep it wrapped for 24 hours, and then start massaging it afterwards to help even it out.
Thanks in advance!
I just had my HA filler done in Mexico, but the aftercare instructions weren't 100% clear.
I’d really appreciate it if anyone could share what their clinic advised them after the procedure, or offer any suggestions to help ensure I get the best results.
I was told to keep it wrapped for 24 hours, and then start massaging it afterwards to help even it out.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Post HA Filler need some advices
May 28th, 2025 05:13 UTC #1308721527- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4992
- Thanks: 675
Maximum224 wrote: Hey everyone!
I just had my HA filler done in Mexico, but the aftercare instructions weren't 100% clear.
I’d really appreciate it if anyone could share what their clinic advised them after the procedure, or offer any suggestions to help ensure I get the best results.
I was told to keep it wrapped for 24 hours, and then start massaging it afterwards to help even it out.
Thanks in advance!
Do you mind sharing the Aftercare Instructions (assuming it isn't too tedious to transcribe from paper to post) so perhaps it can be expanded upon? Because I generally suggest going with Doctor's Orders so maybe it's best to see if we can help make more sense of what they wanted you to do.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, where & who did you get your Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections with in Mexico? Do you reside there? HA is readily available State-side (nationwide in fact), which is why I ask.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.