TOPIC: Nodule removal at home

Nodule removal at home 5 days 14 hours ago #1308719182

• GirthGirth
  • GirthGirth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

Earlier this year, I stupidly went to a clinic in the UK and had a hybrid filler injected which consisted of HA and PLLA. I assumed I was having Sculptra injected but I now realise it was a pre-mixed injectable from China.

The results were horrible. The HA was squishy and despite massaging every day for an entire week, the PLLA ended up causing nodules.

I had the HA dissolved last week as I couldn’t stand it anymore. It was squishy and my penis looked like a swollen joke, especially when Flaccid. With 95% of the HA gone (it appears there’s still little bit left), I can now see the nodules. I have two on the left side (one at mid-shaft and another towards the base). Both of these stick out and look worse when Erect. I have two bumps on the side of my penis! The other Nodule is on the right side (mid shaft) and also sticks out, although not as noticeable when Erect.

I’ve been using a 70% DMSO gel since Monday and really hope it helps as I don’t know what else to do other than surgery. I can’t go back to the original injector for steroid injections as he has now been suspended from injecting filler! There was a recent court case against him and it’s all over the news.

I am based in the UK and have no idea who to contact for surgical Removal. I read Restoration’s post about having his nodules removed via incision and I hope I can find a Urologist in the UK who can do this for me. I had my filler dissolved at Androfill and plan on going back there to have my penis refilled but I would like to do something about these nodules first. I haven’t yet spoken to them about surgical Removal. I am aware that Dr Horn is in Belgium now.

I have read a post where someone pierced a hole in their penis with an 18g needle and pulled the nodules out using a pair of tweezers. I have been looking an 16g needles online as I am extremely tempted to do this procedure on myself with the help of EMLA cream.

I regret going to that injector and regret having this crap injected in me! I wish I’d dissolved all my HA and gone for Ellanse instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nodule removal at home 17 hours 39 minutes ago #1308719238

GirthGirth wrote: Hi all,

Earlier this year, I stupidly went to a clinic in the UK and had a hybrid filler injected which consisted of HA and PLLA. I assumed I was having Sculptra injected but I now realise it was a pre-mixed injectable from China.

The results were horrible. The HA was squishy and despite massaging every day for an entire week, the PLLA ended up causing nodules.

I had the HA dissolved last week as I couldn’t stand it anymore. It was squishy and my penis looked like a swollen joke, especially when Flaccid. With 95% of the HA gone (it appears there’s still little bit left), I can now see the nodules. I have two on the left side (one at mid-shaft and another towards the base). Both of these stick out and look worse when Erect. I have two bumps on the side of my penis! The other Nodule is on the right side (mid shaft) and also sticks out, although not as noticeable when Erect.

I’ve been using a 70% DMSO gel since Monday and really hope it helps as I don’t know what else to do other than surgery. I can’t go back to the original injector for steroid injections as he has now been suspended from injecting filler! There was a recent court case against him and it’s all over the news.

I am based in the UK and have no idea who to contact for surgical Removal. I read Restoration’s post about having his nodules removed via incision and I hope I can find a Urologist in the UK who can do this for me. I had my filler dissolved at Androfill and plan on going back there to have my penis refilled but I would like to do something about these nodules first. I haven’t yet spoken to them about surgical Removal. I am aware that Dr Horn is in Belgium now.

I have read a post where someone pierced a hole in their penis with an 18g needle and pulled the nodules out using a pair of tweezers. I have been looking an 16g needles online as I am extremely tempted to do this procedure on myself with the help of EMLA cream.

I regret going to that injector and regret having this crap injected in me! I wish I’d dissolved all my HA and gone for Ellanse instead.

While it is true Dr. Horn is in Belgium (not a far trip if it is imperative your issues are corrected ASAP), but you can also reach out to Androfill regarding Nodule removals -- Androfill is a network of physicians, some of which are qualified like Dr. Horn to do these corrections in the UK. Ask for Francis, send very specific details and obviously pictures are a PLUS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream