PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Help?! - Drs and Advice

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 6 days 7 hours ago #1308719156

Hey everyone I’m new to the game , I’m in SoCal and there doesn’t seem to be that many options for uncut patients like myself - I was recommended a derma sleeve and another doctor said only HA but long term fiscally that doesn’t make sense. I was hoping you guys might have some good recommendations on SoCal Drs that have experience with uncut men. Also aiming for something more permanent or semi permanent over HA. Another big thing is the discrepancy between Drs on recovery
For PMMA or any injection
One doctor said 5 weeks before sex
One doctor said 2 weeks
And another said 3 weeks

Which seems realistic and is there a way to speed up the healing process? Aiming for .5-.75 Girth increase
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 6 days 5 hours ago #1308719158

• Dr_Tsay
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome to the board. I wouldn’t recommend HA or any fillers fillers for uncut men due to the lack of patient satisfaction and potentially undesirable results. Regarding refraining from intercourse, we do recommend our patients wait a minimum of two weeks before intercourse or even masturbation. To be quite honest, many of my patients did end up confessing that they used their new “toy” within one week and was fine. The major concern here is to limit infection risk. In addition, you are quite sore during the first week anyway so it would not be that enjoyable anyways. Definitely make the decision that suits you the best and your goals.
Best regards.

Dr. T

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 6 days 4 hours ago #1308719159

Thank you so much Dr T I actually submitted an inquiry to your office but if there’s no options for uncut besides surgery :/ that’s a tough decision

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 5 days 21 hours ago #1308719161

I concur with @Dr_Tsay regarding the higher odds (and propensity) of uncircumcised men yielding less-than-satisfactory results.

In my time following this scene both on the front end (forums) and on the back end (private messages, emails, and discussions with physicians), the sample size is overwhelming when it comes to the fact that uncut (a.k.a. uncircumcised) men have a higher chance of aesthetic irregularity compared to those who are circumcised. That said, uncut men have and still can have successful outcomes, but they run the risk of not only less-than-stellar results, but an even more challenging correction/revision path in subsequent appointments.

In fact, some Clinics won't offer filler injections to uncut men, while others require a waiver to be signed before proceeding. I'm not trying to be a downer to those who are adamantly opposed to circumcision, but this reality ought to be laid out to any & all uncut men who are considering this methodology (i.e. injectable phalloplasty) as their primary means of girth enhancement. I appreciate Dr. Tsay's candidness in this regard, a testament to his experience with dealing with a variety of patients.

It's really a decision of "Adult Circumcision + Recovery + Dermal Filler Injections" or "Remain uncircumcised and chance it with a quality injector." Dr. Tsay's reviews online are overwhelmingly positive with respect to his aptitude in injectable cosmetic procedures, and even he clearly has reservations. So do with that information what you will. I should also note that Dr. Tsay (like all medical professionals who post here) are limited in the amount of information they can provide without a direct consultation, so it wouldn't hurt to see him in person if you're in SoCal, it provides the Practitioner much better context before drawing any further conclusions.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 5 days 16 hours ago #1308719163

I'd never try to steer someone towards a Circumcision. That being said, I myself had an adult Circumcision. The primary reason being Phimosis (unable to retract when Erect without pain or it getting stuck partly retracted). The secondary reason was I had been following this forum for several years and really, really wanted to get filler.

I have absolutely zero regrets about the Circumcision and love it. Well, I regret not doing it sooner.

And to reinforce my stance above on not encouraging anyone to do it for this cosmetic reason alone, my son was born after I had it done and I chose to leave him uncircumcised and later in life toss out the option if he wants it done for personal reasons. Despite how the Phimosis negatively impacted every sexual relationship I'd had, I just didn't want to make that choice for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, LouPelli52565

Last edit: by justn8.

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 4 days 7 hours ago #1308719179

Circumcision is not necessary for penile Girth enhancement. While it is true that with uncircumcised men there will be a small area near the glans that we cannot fill as effectively as with Circumcised men, this does not significantly affect the overall outcome. Technically, uncircumcised men can present a bit more of a challenge, but I have treated many uncircumcised patients with great results. The key is in the technique and experience, I do prefer HA in uncircumcised (irregularities are more easily corrected) but I've done PMMA many times with good results . A go-slow approach also can be helpful meaning inject a reasonable amount over two to three treatments. Hope this helps.
Dr. S

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 4 days 7 hours ago #1308719180

Thanks for the response Dr S, do you have any SoCal offices?

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 4 days 7 hours ago #1308719181

South Florida

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 3 days 1 hour ago #1308719195

• Dr_Tsay
  • Thank you received: 5
I understand that for some patients getting a circ as a prerequisite may be a deal breaker. I have worked on uncircumcised men but like Dr. S mentioned the approach is slow and steady. Very careful product placement and a thorough reassessment of appearance with skin retraction between patient and provider would definitely mitigate any unwanted irregularities or bad outcomes.
Hope this helps.
Dr. T

Need Help?! - Drs and Advice 1 day 8 hours ago #1308719218

Hi Dr T - do you offer Bellafill/HA combo? Or only HA? Thank you

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream