PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 6 days 9 hours ago #1308719154

• netagurion
  • netagurion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey, First time poster here. Long time PE participant. 0 gains from that perspective after 2 years.... My D is just purple and splotchy. So I've decided that I'm 40 and pulling on my junk just isn't cutting it. I have spent thousands of dollars on equipment and set aside a significant amount of my life doing PE with nothing real to show for it. I am a Circumcised Grower that is 4.5"x4.5" bone pressed. Given that I am starting over relationship-wise (my first wife passed away from breast cancer in 2020.) I am very interested in boosting my confidence in the D size department. I am hoping for a modest 5-5.25" in Girth and just a better Flaccid hang. I don't have any desire to look insanely disproportionate. My hangup is cost vs. outcome. I am in Ohio and have a few local options relatively close by. One is a Dr. that only does HA and the other is a Dr. that does Bellafill.

The reason I am considering HA is the non-permeant nature. I am not confident that I will like the finished look given my current length. I do have keloid scarring on parts of my body and I don't want that to affect the PMMA injections.

The reason I am considering Bellafill/PMMA is cost and the permanence. Like how many times do I want to go and get shots in my junk? I want to be 1 and done. I am by no means wealthy and will need to save up for either procedure and I want the best bang for the buck.

Is there anyone around my size that can share results? I have read that the scarring issue can be a no-go for PMMA filler. Anyone have input on that? I am desperately trying to move forward with my life after such a huge loss. My wife and I were high school sweet hearts. I never had to worry about my size. Dating at 40 is unbearable, especially with a smaller size.

Thanks everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 5 days 47 minutes ago #1308719169

@Dbrphallo is about your length and started off smaller girth
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...start=120#1308715488

He would be a solid brain to pick
You also have the largest Bellafill injector in the country in Ohio (Rupeka) so if you're comfortable going that route all things considered you're in a great spot.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 15 hours ago #1308719172

Dr. Rupeka will also do HA, he just doesn't really promote it.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 15 hours ago #1308719173

• netagurion
Thanks, I will give them a call to discuss. I really appreciate it!

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 15 hours ago #1308719174

• netagurion
I will definitely reach out to him. I can't thank you enough! I was patiently waiting for replies getting discouraged. Given what I have read from his posts I am leaning a bit more towards HA for this first go-around even though it is non-perm.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 14 hours ago #1308719175

Itgoesthud: Thanks brother. You're absolutely right. I had the same relative specs as netagurion. I was actually smaller.
Netagurion: I'm really sorry for your loss. I went through a nasty divorce 4 years ago when I was 54 and lost my identical twin brother during that time as well. And my 3 kids
decided they wanted nothing to do with me either. So I had some challenges as well, but not equivalent to losing a wife you love. But glass half full, I've been seeing my kids now on and off and they're coming around. Ok, regarding PE and filler. It's too much to unpack on these boards but I'm happy to talk to you personally. Texas did the same thing for me when I started filler and PE about 3 years ago. He had a wealth of info for me and I have modified it over time based on my own anatomy.
My specs starting off were about 4.25-4.5 X 3.75-4.0 BP. I reference a range because my measurements werer't the most accurate starting out. My stretched Flaccid was so small I couldnt' use the RestoreX I bought for $500. It's still accumulating dust on my shelf. Fast forward, I've been using the Apex extender from Massive Novelties with a vacuum cup. And I've added vibration while stretching about 3 months ago. I also hang on occassion to add different stimulus. I use the Zen Hanger system for that. Vaccum cup only. No noose. My anatomy doesn't allow for a noose. Unfortunately, my anatomy also doesn't allow me to pump which is gold standard for Girth. But you should have one and see if it works for you. Massive Novelties also sells a pump. It should have a manual hand pump with pressure gauge. I'm happy to go over my PE protocol with you personally. Yes, it's a lot of time and energy. But it's relatively inexpensive. Just time consuming. If you made no gains in 2 years, you're doing it wrong. I've gained roughly .75 Inch over 3 years. However, I was not using the same devices I am now. I learned over time what works for me. You have to do the same. All of my gains came with the right extender and protocol. I currently stand at about 5.375 inches bone pressed length. You and I won't have the same overall gains as folks starting with much more real estate. We just don't have the tissue. But I am hopefull to get to 5.75 inches in the next 2 years.
With respect to filler: I am a Bellafil guy. I have no experience with anything else. I've gone 6 rounds with a total of 35 syringes. Each syringe contains about .8 ML of product which is my understanding. I could be off. You won't be able to go one and done. Most docs will want to layer in 5 syringes only on your first visit to see how your body responds. Now this isn't always the case. I hear Avanti Derma might put in a lot more for the first visit. I've used 2 great doctors. I watched the Dr. Rupeka video recently and it was excellent. If you're in Ohio, I would definitely go to Dr. R and I would def go with Bellafil. I would not go with HA if you want more permanent gains. And yes, you will get some lumps and bumps with bellafil and a a bit of weird Foreskin looking like fat wring below your glands. You can look at some pics online and see what I mean. I got used to it overtime and when you get an Erection, the site of it is substantially mitigated. It's a tradeoff. Your D won't look perfectly smooth anymore. The woman I'm with now I have told her I've been getting filler. Including the 10 syringes I just recieved at Shafer Clinic in NY. I've also used some funny excuses that the doctor tried to fix my botched Circumcision from birth!! Women really don't care to be honest with you. I won't be able to take an accurate Girth measurment until the bellafil starts forming the more permanent collagen. But my Girth is about 5.5 in in the middle and 6.5 at the base. Which is surprsing because I was 5.5 middle shaft before I went for my 10 syringes. I'm hoping the middle gets bigger when the bellafil starts forming collagen. But it may not. Everyone's anatomy is different. On average, you're looking at a quarter to half an Inch Girth with each 5 syringes. That has been my own experience. And based on my last procedure, I believe you get diminishing marginal returns the more you go. Again, that's just my own personal experience. As far as cost goes, yes it's extremely expensive. But I'm much older and I have the resources. I've spent about $45,000 in total on filler. But I was not looking to save money by going to Mexico like many folks. I was looking for max safety, expertise and convenience. If you can see a doc in the same state you live in, you are in a great position.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 12 hours ago #1308719176

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Like @Dbrphallo told you - I also would advise - do Pmma (BellaFill). Why? …Because do you really always want to run to the doctors? (Like with HA)
If you want smth from both sides: Ellanse is the answer.
Ellanse is nearly permanent.

This is by the way the video of Rupeka :

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 11 hours ago #1308719177

We always recommend starting out with HA for first-timers. That way you can decide whether or not you like your bigger size first or if you want to go even bigger, or even reverse your newfound gains. If you do like the results and want to make them permanent, you can then add PMMA to the existing (or dissipated, depending on how long you wait after the initial HA session) HA. Another upside to doing it that way is that the HA works as a sort of prep layer for the added PMMA. If you go straight to PMMA first, you have a higher risk of developing granuloma, especially with your scarring. The PMMA added to an HA base layer also ends up with a more natural look and feel.

One other thing I will say is to be very careful about choosing your provider. We get way too many people in our clinic who we have to Repair because they initially went to someone with very little experience in cosmetic Urology. So you don't want to go to a primary care or Dermatologist or something; you want someone who specializes in this and who has been doing it for a long time so they understand the anatomy of the penis and all the possible complications and how to avoid them.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your enlargement journey. You deserve to get what you want and have great results.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 4 days 9 hours ago #1308719178

I treat patients with both PMMA and HA, and if you’re uncertain about how you’ll like the outcome, I’d suggest starting with HA. It’s fully reversible and much easier to adjust if you want tweaks. With longer-lasting HA fillers like Voluma or Volux, you’ll see results lasting 2-3 years, and even after that, it won’t completely disappear. You can always add PMMA on top of HA later as it gradually wears off.

Your goals sound very realistic, and I believe either option will give you the a huge confidence boost. Whether you go with PMMA or HA, love it!

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 3 days 6 hours ago #1308719194

I went for HA last year and loved my results. Your erections won’t feel rock-solid but they will still feel very hard. The HA creates padding around your Dick but as long as a good filler is used, it will feel natural.

Although not Bellafill, I decided to go for PLLA earlier this year which acts in a similar way to Ellanse. To cut a long story short, I regret it. My penis is lumpy and covered in nodules, despite me massaging the PLLA daily for an entire week when I first had it injected.

I am not saying this to put you off. I know there are guys who have had great results with Bellafill.

I would personally recommend you start with HA filler to get a feel of how filler feels in your penis and how much Girth you can achieve. If anything goes wrong, at least you can dissolve it all. You can’t dissolve Bellafill.

If I could turn back time, I wouldn’t have touched PLLA. I would have stuck with HA.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 2 days 14 hours ago #1308719196

GirthGirth wrote: I went for HA last year and loved my results. Your erections won’t feel rock-solid but they will still feel very hard. The HA creates padding around your Dick but as long as a good filler is used, it will feel natural.

Although not Bellafill, I decided to go for PLLA earlier this year which acts in a similar way to Ellanse. To cut a long story short, I regret it. My penis is lumpy and covered in nodules, despite me massaging the PLLA daily for an entire week when I first had it injected.

I am not saying this to put you off. I know there are guys who have had great results with Bellafill.

I would personally recommend you start with HA filler to get a feel of how filler feels in your penis and how much Girth you can achieve. If anything goes wrong, at least you can dissolve it all. You can’t dissolve Bellafill.

If I could turn back time, I wouldn’t have touched PLLA. I would have stuck with HA.

I'm no doc but you should be able to get a bit of HA to help smooth it out, they should be compatible. I had some PMMA irregularities smoothed out with HA and then kept adding.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 2 days 12 hours ago #1308719197

Do you know what brand of HA was used? I am planning on having this done too but I think I’m going to wait a few weeks to see if DMSO makes a difference? I am going to be dissolving the remaining amount of HA myself first as I don’t want to be spending £400 again.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 2 days 12 hours ago #1308719198

GirthGirth wrote: Do you know what brand of HA was used? I am planning on having this done too but I think I’m going to wait a few weeks to see if DMSO makes a difference? I am going to be dissolving the remaining amount of HA myself first as I don’t want to be spending £400 again.

Had a bit of Revanesse... Versa? I believe it was called first and then we switched to Revanesse Contour for most of my high volume. It's firmer. I believe they go by slightly different names in the US @LeonardoMedicine can clarify the brand names.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 1 day 18 hours ago #1308719204

• PmmaFan
@netagurion
@Rejuvall

From what you got that scars? They re on your dick? Is there a difference between normal scarring and your scars? PLEASE CHECK THIS LINK - scars are already often discussed in this forum

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pen...-that-is-the-5480533

Furthermore: Also to get more light into that topic… ? One doc here said (this link I can not find?)
Bigger Circ Scars; or scars from a penile webbing; or even when there was a small birthmark that had to be cut out on the dick as a child - is No Problem.

Having trouble deciding on Bellafill or hyaluronic acid 1 day 18 hours ago #1308719205

• PmmaFan
Also: When its so common to use Bellafill for acne scarring - How it can be a problem?

Is the answer that there are different types of scars?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream