PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I live in the US, planning to visit Tijuana/Mexico, for PMMA or maybe Ellanse

I live in the US, planning to visit Tijuana/Mexico, for PMMA or maybe Ellanse 1 week 6 days ago #1308719085

• luisrio
  • luisrio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi guys I'm flying to San Diego for vacation, I'm thinking of crossing the border to meet Avanti and talk in person with Ian about PMMA, although I;m considering Ellanse too. Any suggestions on how the experience is?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I live in the US, planning to visit Tijuana/Mexico, for PMMA or maybe Ellanse 1 week 6 days ago #1308719086

I think you'll find that many of these experiences are shared at considerable length by men who were also from the U.S. in the Progress Report Section of the forum. You can also use the SEARCH Button up top (or Advance Search) with terms like "Avanti Derma", "Avanti", "Dr. M", "Dr. Morales" and "Ian" for starters.

If others wish to chime in on this thread they can, but I would prefer not saturating general discussion with answers that are not only in high abundance, but relatively recent in terms of what to expect in real-time. I hope you have my understanding, as this topic will likely be given a few days/weeks of breathing room before removed, thanks.

I live in the US, planning to visit Tijuana/Mexico, for PMMA or maybe Ellanse 1 week 6 days ago #1308719087

I'm assuming whe you say, "Talk in person", you mean you plan on doing the procedure right then if you have a good feeling about it. Otherwise, simply talking to Ian on the phone would be the exact same thing. You can send him pics. It's a hassle driving down there and back across the border just to talk to him.

Ellanse is more expensive but lasts a lot longer than HA. And it lasts longer than advertised. So it really comes down to what you're comfortable putting in your body. I have a lot of Ellanse in me but might do PMMA in the future.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

I live in the US, planning to visit Tijuana/Mexico, for PMMA or maybe Ellanse 1 week 3 days ago #1308719113

Hyperbol wrote: I'm assuming whe you say, "Talk in person", you mean you plan on doing the procedure right then if you have a good feeling about it. Otherwise, simply talking to Ian on the phone would be the exact same thing. You can send him pics. It's a hassle driving down there and back across the border just to talk to him.

Ellanse is more expensive but lasts a lot longer than HA. And it lasts longer than advertised. So it really comes down to what you're comfortable putting in your body. I have a lot of Ellanse in me but might do PMMA in the future.

I would agree, if you're going to talk I would do that via the consultation. If I'm in front of Ian that means I pulled the trigger and I'm ready to go.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream