PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having my first PMMA filler. Questions? Advice.

Having my first PMMA filler. Questions? Advice. 1 week 4 hours ago #1308718800

I am about to have my first penile fillers procedure with PMMA. I am currently 7”BPEL X 5” EG. I would like to have a few procedures and get to 6-6.5” Girth.

A somewhat lengthy background of how I got here:
It took me a long time to find someone in Arizona that will do it. For about 6 months it’s been something I’ve really wanted to do. At age 39, Dick size has become sort of a newer post-divorce, post online dating, mid-life crisis type of insecurity. It’s really been an uncharacteristic, huge distraction, and source of anxiety. A couple years ago my ex told me some things to hurt me which I shrugged off mostly, but then I made the mistake a while back of asking my girlfriend some questions that I hated the answers too and then just obsessing over the subject. I would love to be able to travel to Dr. Rupeka or something, but I am stuck here in AZ on criminal probation for up to 2 more years. I did weekly counseling and even ketamine therapy to sort of try and hold off to see if I could alleviate my insecurity and my hyper-focus on the subject. It didn’t change my mind but I am now excited to take the plunge and get started.

The place I found is a Med-Spa and doesn’t like, or isn’t comfortable doing very many CC’s. The doctor doctor wants to start with 5ccs. I am trying to get her to give me 8ccs of Bellafill which I guesstimate might give me a .4” Girth increase. She has only done this procedure with Bellafill about 25 times. She gives a P-shot included with the price of the 5ccs. Cost is about $3800 for the 5cc’s of Bellafill and the P-shot if I recall correctly.

Her only aftercare instruction is to pump 2x/day for 10 mins. I asked her about a wrapping routine for aftercare and she had nothing for me. She said no sex for just a couple days .I know there are kind of some red flags here, but I’m ready to take the risk. I’m ready to accept some risk and know this place isn’t ideal, but would like some tips to minimize cosmetic issues and filler migration.

What sort of wrapping and general aftercare would you guys recommend?

How long would you advise refraining from sex? Couple weeks?

What are your thoughts on pumping immediately after PMMA? Any thoughts on Cock rings post procedure?

I also have an important job interview 2 days after my scheduled procedure. Will I be able to walk around and hide the discomfort?

Thanks if you read all that and thanks for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hughchardon. Reason: Spelling issue

Car Transport in Ahmedabad 6 days 6 hours ago #1308718814

As a stranger: I am legit concerned about that headspace and I'm not saying that as a dig. The hyper fixation bit scares me, what kind of state are you going to be in if this doesn't go well?
ALL of us who have gotten fairly good results have dealt with some degree of imperfections, unevenness, my worry is if you ended up with my results, that I'm pretty damn happy with, the mindfuck of losing size when the swelling goes down, feeling lumps with your hands that NO woman is ever going to notice...how badly is that going to mess with you?

I'd have that worry if you were going through a known, vetted injector. But some lady with fuckall experience under her belt, giving you BAD aftercare advice? I mean the quantities are already a massive red flag, Bellafill syringes are 0.8mL (or 0.8cc, they are the same). 5 syringes is 4.0mL, 6 syringes is 4.8mL, 7 syringes is 5.6mL, 10 syringes is 8.0mL. Does she inject superficially, or does she inject into the areolar layer between the two fascia? That's going to have a HUGE impact on result and how natural it is.

I don't know your financial situation but giving my unsolicited advice - get HA first. It's seriously the perfect solution. It makes your PMMA experience better down the road, and it'll give you some legit gains that last...about exactly as long as the duration of your probation. 15ml of Voluma XC and I kept nearly all of it for a little over year, probably 18mo, then it very very slowly dwindled down over the next ~year to the point i was left with a good 1/8" of permanent gain from residual collagen, very stretchy skin, and degraded HA - a damn near perfect environment for jamming in tons of PMMA.

This would be the best of both worlds for you IMHO. You get immediate resolution of your size concerns, it feels legit unless you get bargain bin HA from a crap injector, and you create a dick that's perfectly conditioned for PMMA later once the HA subsides (some docs dont even care about waiting for it to subside). There are clinics now that actually PREFER you go this route of HA as a preparatory layer for PMMA. Strongly suggest you reconsider, but, at least you're doing a small amount.

This is all said out of love, hope it's taken as such. That said, I'll chime in on the questions you actually asked:

"What sort of wrapping and general aftercare would you guys recommend?" - if the doc doesn't wrap it after, wtf? Leave at least an inch gap before the base if you wrap, and dont wrap it so tightly it stings to piss. Don't wrap it so tightly your glans turns cold from lack of circulation. And you probably don't need it wrapped more than a day or two. Hell, I'd say once the entry points close up, screw the wrap, use heated massage and get lots of erections. They mention this a fair bit in the Aftercare thread phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...54190-aftercare.html

"How long would you advise refraining from sex? Couple weeks?" What I read from Rupeka was 2 weeks, BUT, even after those two weeks dont get too rough. Personally I made it a full 5 weeks.

"What are your thoughts on pumping immediately after PMMA? Any thoughts on cock rings post procedure?" Hell no to both. You get a few months past, pump away. You get ~6 weeks past, enjoy your cock ring. But your shit should be settled before you do either. If your doc is telling you to pump right after they are telling you something that NONE of the other doctors here advise that I've seen.

"I also have an important job interview 2 days after my scheduled procedure. Will I be able to walk around and hide the discomfort?" < shouldnt be an issue. Don't lift weights, take it easy physically (we retract when we lift/strain), but honestly I didn't really have any discomfort 2 days after. Tenderness to the touch but you really. had to smack it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rejuvall, Odouble, Noneya14

Car Transport in Ahmedabad 6 days 6 hours ago #1308718815

Thud is right.

I, too, say this as a brother. The pumping advice is a major red flag. DO NOT do a permanent procedure with an inexperienced provider. HA is less of a concern because you could disolve it.

Please do a forum search for PMMA Removal and read comments from the great providers that post here on the horror stories they have had to fix. This is not something you want to mess up and fix.

Having my first PMMA filler. Questions? Advice. 6 days 49 minutes ago #1308718816

If you think your head space is not ideal now, what will it be like if you have a permanent procedure done and it is not an outcome you can accept? And you cannot leave your state to have it somewhat corrected?

Look, I get you want it. Believe me I do. But if you're not relatively 'ok' now, I don't think you'd be 'ok' if you have a poor outcome.

There's been a lot of panic cases after PMMA here and some people are not in a head space to accept a larger result that isn't what they had envisioned. In my opinion, where you are right now, you're not a good candidate for PMMA.

Go find a provider that is really good with HA and give it a go. See how it works out and how you are after mentally. If you have to do anything that is to scratch this itch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Having my first PMMA filler. Questions? Advice. 5 days 22 hours ago #1308718818

I would actually say to do nothing at all. You’re statistically bigger than average . HA has been marketed as reversible
But the reality is it’s really not easy to reverse fully. Sure, spot dissolving lumps etc is easier than PMMA, but undoing 15-20 ccs of HA is a process (I know because I’m trying to undo most of mine!) . As others said you aren’t in any kind of headspace for this .

Having my first PMMA filler. Questions? Advice. 4 hours 21 minutes ago #1308718891

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Make a conservative gain. Better do some small sessions both upside + underside instead of too much filler only upside. You ll have a more natural result.

Also its more nice.. when there is all around the shaft the same consistency.. sells more the natural feel

Last edit: by PmmaFan.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream