PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: what to consider when choosing hyaluronic acid filler type/make?

what to consider when choosing hyaluronic acid filler type/make? 1 week 1 day ago #1308718782

• lateinse
  • lateinse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
hi all, there are only few studies or articles online about the HA fillers applied for Girth enhancement procedures. well known brands (juvederm, teosyal etc) have at least some comments available about their longevity, firmness or complication likeliness etc. however, these are not offered by every clinic obviously. what should we consider if we are planning to get Hyaluronic Acid Girth enhancement from a clinic which doesn't offer those well-known brands but some alternatives (i heard a lot of brands from korea). is there any way to estimate the longevity, firmness or complication likeliness based on the density, cross linkage formula etc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

what to consider when choosing hyaluronic acid filler type/make? 1 week 1 day ago #1308718783

For me, when talking HA I'd be less concerned about the product than the practitioner. If you are with a high quality practitioner they will have their product of preference and if they offer multiple products then you should consult with them and they will steer you right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream