PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penis Lengthening

Penis Lengthening 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308718662

I have a procedure scheduled currently to have the suspensory ligament cut. They also claim that using the v-y plasty technique creates the appearance of a slightly longer penis, although it will leave a v shaped scar. I'm getting cold feet about it. I would be happy to gain even a quarter Inch to a cm in Erect length.

Has anyone actually had this done? Most sources say there is little length gain in the Erect state but is it realistic to gain a bit of Erect size at least? The stretched length of the penis is very similar to the Erect length. You would think lengthening it by an Inch or more in the Flaccid state would translate to some improvement in the Erect length.

Again, if anyone has actually undergone this procedure I would love to hear (or see) some results, including the severity of the scarring. Even a modest increase would make me happy, and I could have Girth injections done as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penis Lengthening 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718671

Would you mind sharing who the Surgeon is? Ligamentolysis (the ligament severing procedure) is more often associated with length gains, however Erect gains can be achieved. The challenge is to stick to the post-op protocol to take advantage of not having the ligament impede your gains in both Flaccid & Erect.

May I ask who your performing Surgeon is? Expertise & experience in this area is just as important as your commitment to the rigorous post-op protocol.

Penis Lengthening 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718673

I'm supposed to be having it done at this clinic in Thailand. heclinics.com/
The doctor was very knowledgeable and he is a very experienced urologist.

About the post-operative stretching, from what I understand it is necessary in order to prevent the penis from reattaching to the pubic bone, forming scar tissue. You're saying it will result in additional length gains. Isn't it essentially a traction device? I've been trying one for a few months and at best I've seen an increase of a few millimetres. Ive been using restorex 2 hours a day. Not enough to be noticable. Ive seen many claiming to have achieved results but I haven't experienced that myself.

Generally, stretching the tissue of the penis seems difficult. I can imagine that it would be possible to stretch it a bit farther without being anchored by the ligament but how will that help in stretching the tissue?

Last edit: by jamesgandolfini.

Penis Lengthening 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718675

I can't vouch for HEClinics but Thailand is a major hub for cosmetic surgery, and penis enlargement is no exception. They may very well be good at this procedure, but the only regional option I can endorse would be Proud Clinic in South Korea. If this is too out of the way for you, and you have faith & trust in the current team, then please do report back to us on your progress. Lengthening reports are hard to come by, because unlike Girth, length gains aren't immediate (especially for Erect gains).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream