• Page:

TOPIC: Botox for lengthening

Botox for lengthening 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308718652

• MayB
  • MayB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I watched a video where they did some botox for lengthening. It was at the base of the penis, pubic area. I am wondering if anyone here has had this done?
I guess it's supposed to make you "hang" more. From my understanding, I guess it loosens the muscles up down there. Is this also related to a tight pelvic floor?
Do the lengthening results last? Or is this a non permanent procedure? How much does it really help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Botox for lengthening 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308718664

I'm going on the 9th to Leonardo Medicine for a shot. I'll report back

Botox for lengthening 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718676

MayB wrote: I watched a video where they did some botox for lengthening. It was at the base of the penis, pubic area. I am wondering if anyone here has had this done?
I guess it's supposed to make you "hang" more. From my understanding, I guess it loosens the muscles up down there. Is this also related to a tight pelvic floor?
Do the lengthening results last? Or is this a non permanent procedure? How much does it really help?

Remember that the Botox isn't going to give you any new length per-se, but rather, an improved hang, which in turn could be interpreted as "Flaccid gains," for some, and that's enough to make some people happy. It's relatively safe all things considered in the hands of a qualified injector.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream