• Page:

TOPIC: Getting HA on head?

Getting HA on head? 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308718564

• MayB
  • MayB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I'd like to know your opinions on getting HA done on the head.

I have yet to get anything done, but I am definitely considering getting HA for my shaft.
One thing holding me back though is I don't want my shaft to be insanely thicker than my head.

So I'm wondering what the best head enlargement method is. Do they use HA for the head?
Are there different types of HA? Is it the same thing they use for lip filler?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting HA on head? 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308718568

I wouldn't expect massive results but it can definitely be done. I always avoided the head thinking it wasn't worth it, but I ended up going extremely thick with the shaft and decided to get the glans done. I've had two or three sessions done (4-5 x 1.2 ml syringes each time) and am happy with the results. I'm actually going in today for more. I love the shape and fullness it has now. It's definitely bigger it just isn't the same dramatic increases you get like in the shaft. No idea on longevity yet.

Getting HA on head? 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308718569

• MayB
  • MayB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Do you think it is possible for them to shape the penis shaft with ha so it is thick in the middle of the shaft and then tapers down towards the head and also base by the pubic area.
I don't want it to be a cone shape. More like plump in the middle than evenly tapers towards base and head.
Example: Such as this imgur.com/a/KbgDKL0

That way, since the gains on the head aren't all that much maybe it would look a little more even? If that makes any sense. Not sure if HA can work that way.

Also lets say I want to be about 1 inch thicker how much syringe would that take? My length is about 8 inches.

Last edit: by MayB.

Getting HA on head? 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308718573

They can definitely somewhat customize your shape over time depending on how much they inject and where. I've adjusted my shape over time. At a certain point it was I'd say thickest in the middle. Someone like my practitioner @LeonardoMedicine could chime in regarding this and approx volumes. Because of your length expect more volume to get the same result as say a 6" guy.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream