PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complications 3 years later - looking for advice.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308718609

Voluma--- Yes I think there is a good chance there is filler there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308718616

I had similar problems after filler injection. Lots of filler accumulation on the injection side of my penis. It felt like bums and nodules. It looked very disturbing. I always had long travel times associated with my penis enlargement. Sometimes, I could see the doctor in a timely manner to address these things. I basically massaged these nodules with castor oil. It was able to break some nodules and could improve the appearance. Perhaps a doctor can common on my approach.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718630

• will_t3
  • will_t3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
@Dr_Sullivan @LeonardoMedicine @Skeptical_One @Dickwhitman79

Hi all,

Sorry for the delays. Added some photos and videos in for some context (some flaccid, hard, and semi-hard). Those bumps/lumps (whatever you want to call them) you see me moving around in the video - there's a few smaller ones lower on the shaft too. I think roughly 4-5 total on the shaft. Would love some feedback. Thanks!

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308718631

• will_t3
Hi all @Dr_Sullivan @LeonardoMedicine @Skeptical_One @Dickwhitman79 ,

Sorry for the delays. Added some photos and videos in for some context (some flaccid, hard, and semi-hard). Those bumps/lumps (whatever you want to call them) you see me moving around in the video - there's a few smaller ones lower on the shaft too. I think roughly 4-5 total on the shaft. Would love some feedback. Thanks!

Video 1

Video 2

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308718670

(3) Photos and (2) Video Links have been corrected in the post. All upgraded accounts should now be able to see. Thanks for your patience.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 2 weeks 8 hours ago #1308718690

• KirkS
  • Thank you received: 2
I think we need a summary Post or page of long-term reactions to HA. I have seen stories of people have a much later delayed reaction with edema and swelling due to the HA in the eyes. Doesn't it seem more reasonable that this is not residual clumps of HA, but rather clumps of activated tissue from an immune response. Potentially due to remaining HA?

eyewiki.org/Complications_of_Hyaluronic_...elayed-Onset_Nodules

academic.oup.com/asj/article/40/5/NP286/5549617

To the OP- Honestly although i can see the nodules when you point them out your dick looks more aesthetic than a lot of people on here. I don't think any partner would care.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 1 week 4 days ago #1308718732

• will_t3
Hi @KirkS

Thanks for taking the time to reply and for the feedback!

I understand that my issues may not look insanely visible on camera, but in-person it is a lot more visible and touchwise it's very noticeable. I think I'll end up looking to get this removed.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 1 week 4 days ago #1308718733

• will_t3
Sorry for the follow up again @Dr_Sullivan @LeonardoMedicine @Skeptical_One

But now that the videos/photos are uploaded. Would any of you guys be able to take a look and give some input? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 1 week 3 days ago #1308718736

I think just a little bit of hyaluronidase in each of these bumps would greatly soften them if not eliminate them. There is a different type of delayed Nodule that is more inflammatory this requires significant amounts of hyaluronidase in addition to other treatments (ie antibiotics, steroids, ACEi). I think you need to have someone look at it in person.

Complications 3 years later - looking for advice. 1 week 3 days ago #1308718739

It looks like those bumps can be spot dissolved with hyaluronidase. There's really no down side to try to dissolve it. If it works, end of story. If not, your provider can take it from there.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream