PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Phallofill Colorado Springs, anyone try it?

Phallofill Colorado Springs, anyone try it? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718381

• SLATTINUM
  • SLATTINUM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey! I’m thinking about giving Dr. J Abram McBride a shot here in Colorado Springs, just curious if anyone has any experience with him getting HA fillers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill Colorado Springs, anyone try it? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718386

SLATTINUM wrote: Hey! I’m thinking about giving Dr. J Abram McBride a shot here in Colorado Springs, just curious if anyone has any experience with him getting HA fillers.

No but I've been really trying to find a good Sponsor for the Southwest & Rockies for better regional coverage & options for the Readership Community, so if you end up going please do share.

While PhalloFILL is a Sponsor here, it is specifically the Dallas (Headquarters) Location. That said, Dr. McBride must be employing PhalloFILL suggested techniques & fillers as well as pre-op & post-op protocols, to some extent (if not entirely). That should be a solid vouch in it of itself, otherwise I can't say that I'm very familiar with his work personally (yet).

Phallofill Colorado Springs, anyone try it? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718387

• SLATTINUM
  • SLATTINUM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I’m new to the site, but I’m sure I help with the Sponsor, can you give me a little more information on what that entails?

Last edit: by SLATTINUM.

Phallofill Colorado Springs, anyone try it? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718389

SLATTINUM wrote: I’m new to the site, but I’m sure I help with the Sponsor, can you give me a little more information on what that entails?

I'm not sure what you mean -- are you talking about possibly referring Dr. McBride to consider a Sponsorship opportunity here? That would give him a more public profile and allow him to engage the community directly (after he gets fully vetted & screened). If that's the case, have him reach out to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you meant something else, pardon my misunderstanding.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream