PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penile Botox before filler

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718288

So I keep reading about penile Botox and how it prevents the penis from retracting inside the body, therefore giving it a bigger Flaccid look.

But this got me thinking: why don’t we do penile Botox before injecting filler? Wouldn’t that help with keeping the penis elongated and preventing the filler from moving? Wouldn’t it make sense to get penile Botox first and then, a few weeks later, the filler?

Does anyone here have any experience with penile Botox?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718290

Not being smart but it's been talked about multiple times on here and several providers do it or suggest it especially with patients who retract heavily. @LeonardoMedicine is one.

I haven't updated my thread yet but I did have Grotox/Botox done last week for this purpose. To reduce or eliminate retraction, increase hang, enhance erections.

I'll update in another week or so once it's past it's full effect time frame but suffice to say I love it so far.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718291

@curiousfiller yes, I’ve been injecting penile Botox since 2019, possibly one of the first providers using it for the indication of shrinkage. In Canada, I trademarked/registered the name Grotox (Botox for Growers). All augmentation inquiries must have consultation to assess for shrinkage and if they require it, get Grotox at least 2 weeks prior to filling. It really minimizes filler migration and contour irregularities to make the post care very easy. No traction or sleeves required. Thank for the shot out @justin8.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718294

Oh yeah please update us! Does it eliminate retraction completely? Like you could go into a cold pool and your Dick and Balls won’t retract anymore?

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718297

LeonardoMedicine wrote: @curiousfiller yes, I’ve been injecting penile Botox since 2019, possibly one of the first providers using it for the indication of shrinkage. In Canada, I trademarked/registered the name Grotox (Botox for Growers). All augmentation inquiries must have consultation to assess for shrinkage and if they require it, get Grotox at least 2 weeks prior to filling. It really minimizes filler migration and contour irregularities to make the post care very easy. No traction or sleeves required. Thank for the shot out @justin8.

Thanks for the info! Which product do you use for the grotox? I read there are several and depending on the amount you won’t need to come in for another session for up to 24months (while other require every 12 months)

Do you usually do Botox for the penis and scrotum at the same time?

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718300

It really depends on how severe or mild the retractions are and the dose received. Nothing is fulllproof though.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718301

Penile and Scrotal Botox can be performed at the same time. Botox does not last 24mos. For facial aesthetics, wrinkles start coming back at about 3mos. Botox for anti-sweat treatment can last 6-12mos depending on dose. Grotox and Scrotox need to be repeated every 3 months. At higher doses, it may last up to 6mos. Dysport, Xeomin, Daxxify, etc. can also be used.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718307

LeonardoMedicine wrote: Penile and Scrotal Botox can be performed at the same time. Botox does not last 24mos. For facial aesthetics, wrinkles start coming back at about 3mos. Botox for anti-sweat treatment can last 6-12mos depending on dose. Grotox and Scrotox need to be repeated every 3 months. At higher doses, it may last up to 6mos. Dysport, Xeomin, Daxxify, etc. can also be used.

I watched this informative video about penile Botox and around minute 14 he talks about Daxxify being able to last double the duration:

any thoughts on that?

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718308

Daxxify has been a huge disappointment. It’s supposed to last 6 months but it really doesn’t. It’s much more expensive than the other products but doesn’t deliver.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718335

justn8 wrote: Not being smart but it's been talked about multiple times on here and several providers do it or suggest it especially with patients who retract heavily. @LeonardoMedicine is one.

I haven't updated my thread yet but I did have Grotox/Botox done last week for this purpose. To reduce or eliminate retraction, increase hang, enhance erections.

I'll update in another week or so once it's past it's full effect time frame but suffice to say I love it so far.

Hey @justn8 just wanted to check in with you again. I’d be really interested to know how much shrinking the Botox prevents. Does you penis not retract anymore at all? Not even in cold water?

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718336

LeonardoMedicine wrote: Penile and Scrotal Botox can be performed at the same time. Botox does not last 24mos. For facial aesthetics, wrinkles start coming back at about 3mos. Botox for anti-sweat treatment can last 6-12mos depending on dose. Grotox and Scrotox need to be repeated every 3 months. At higher doses, it may last up to 6mos. Dysport, Xeomin, Daxxify, etc. can also be used.

@LeonardoMedicine thank you so much for the information! What dosage/product would you recommend for 6 months lasting results?

Also how many injections do you usually do and do you use any sort of numbing at all? Will there be any downtime like after filler or can you move on with your life right away?

I’m also really curious to know if it will prevent all shrinking like if you’d go into cold water etc…

Thank you so much!

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718339

CuriousFiller wrote:

justn8 wrote: Not being smart but it's been talked about multiple times on here and several providers do it or suggest it especially with patients who retract heavily. @LeonardoMedicine is one.

Hey @justn8 just wanted to check in with you again. I’d be really interested to know how much shrinking the Botox prevents. Does you penis not retract anymore at all? Not even in cold water?

Regardless of temperature or conditions, as of close to a week ago I haven't once seen it retracted to the most it ever would prior. It now always hangs at a 'new' minimum length it seems and always seems more semi erect. I'm also finding I can get an erection quicker and that they're fuller/harder. Which I'm fine with, I have a very high volume of filler (which actually feels quite firm) but this just enhances it further. I'm honestly pleasantly surprised. The only real downside is because I've had so much work done now my flaccid size is... substantial. I can fully hide it easy enough but I think I'd almost feel uncomfortable using a urinal if people were nearby for instance lol.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718342

Topical numbing cream is applied and left on for 20min. I use very fine gauge needles so it’s relatively painless. 2-3 vials of any product will typically get you to o about 6 months, but for some it may be sooner depending on severity of retractions. Aftercare is basically no sex or masturbation for 3 days.

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718344

justn8 wrote:

CuriousFiller wrote:

Regardless of temperature or conditions, as of close to a week ago I haven't once seen it retracted to the most it ever would prior. It now always hangs at a 'new' minimum length it seems and always seems more semi erect. I'm also finding I can get an erection quicker and that they're fuller/harder. Which I'm fine with, I have a very high volume of filler (which actually feels quite firm) but this just enhances it further. I'm honestly pleasantly surprised. The only real downside is because I've had so much work done now my flaccid size is... substantial. I can fully hide it easy enough but I think I'd almost feel uncomfortable using a urinal if people were nearby for instance lol.

Thanks! Just out of curiosity: why do you want such a thick dick? Any specific reason?

Penile Botox before filler 1 month 1 week ago #1308718351

CuriousFiller wrote:

justn8 wrote:

CuriousFiller wrote:

Thanks! Just out of curiosity: why do you want such a thick dick? Any specific reason?

Just a personal preference really.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream