PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718244

Long time no speak!

I had 1 round of PMMA with Dr C 8 years ago, the journey between now and maybe 4 years ago had some hiccups but I discovered a lot about myself since then.

My journey on PhalloBoards 2.0 started with a lengthily (could be a pun) story of a lifetime of disappointment. After the procedure it gave me the confidence to meet my future wife but a lot has happened since then. The darkest moment (roughly 2 years after procedure) I ended up in mental health hospital because I was adamant there was something wrong from the procedure, I cannot tell if it was psychosomatic or not but I had the belief I could feel a permanent pain on the left side of my shaft. After I was medicated in the facility this went away but I do admit today I do have some little pain areas that back then would've made my brain explode but today I have grown to accept and it doesn't bother me that much.

For starters: I have discovered I have suffered from low testosterone since the start of puberty, from my own research and seeing a doctor it looks like this lead to underdeveloped genitalia, if you are able to see my old photos you will see I was very small. There were signs but I never put 2 and 2 together (erectile issues etc) In my late 20s I had a test down and had testosterone levels of an 80 year old man. I was put on TRT but had to cease it when my wife wanted a baby and I haven't gone back.

Where I am at today: I read that MtF trans people that either have their testicles removed or take drugs to completely destroy their testosterone have a result of extreme penis shrinking (This is something they active seek out to do) I would argue my Penis now is smaller than it was before the procedure. I showed my wife the pictures I posted on the PhalloBoards 2.0 (she doesnt know I had the procedure) and she admitted to me she has noticed a big reduction in size. I hadn't noticed as much because it happened so gradually I put it down to not having the continued procedures and maybe the PMMA was now restricting my size. (id like to hear if anyone else has experienced this).

So what I am saying is, I believe the procedure and not following it up and my EXTREMELY low test has lead to my massive size reduction. I have hopes that with more procedures and maybe some correction through those procedures I can get back to where I was. Some of these MtF people also pump to try and retain size with success so I want to go on a journey and stretching, pumping, TRT and then go to Mexico again and see what can be done.

I welcome anyone's thought and opinions on what has happened!

(I would like to add my 'mental breakdown' was unforeseen consequence of getting a procedure done on the other side of the world and getting medical assistance in Australia where they have ZERO knowledge of this procedure was a huge issue that I never factored in)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by chubbabun21.

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718245

I have just realized I have posted this in the old forum, if one of the Mods would be so kind to move it to the main board that would be a huge help

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718246

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. Sounds like you've been through a lot, and hope I you can find some solutions in Australia (Dr. Oates may still be practicing penis enlargement) because long-distance elective medicine given your background & experiences may not be optimal.

I suspect your size loss may be due to a multitude of factors, and hormonal factors certainly can play a role.

I highly doubt you lost size because of some inherent expiration that PMMA microspheres have in your shaft skin, because they don't expire (based on the literature, what many experts know, in addition to the abundance of information on this site dating back many years)! This stuff is permanent; that's why the PMMA is used in the first place as a permanent Girth enhancement option -- essentially a permanent biologically inert, synthetic polymer implant, at just the right size that your body cannot remove it, so instead walls it off with collagen, etc, which ultimately provides you with the (permanent) Girth people experience after injections.

A brief search and here are some legitimate reasons (and possibly a combination of reasons) that can explain why you are experiencing what you're experiencing:
  • Low levels of testosterone or other hormonal issues can lead to Atrophy of the penile tissue.
  • Peyronie’s Disease:
  • Conditions that affect blood flow, such as diabetes, hypertension, and atherosclerosis, can contribute to penile Atrophy.
  • Diseases that affect the nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries, can lead to shrinkage due to reduced nerve function.
  • Excess body fat can make the penis appear smaller as the pubic fat pad enlarges, effectively "burying" part of the penile shaft.
  • Smoking can lead to vascular damage and reduced blood flow to the penis, contributing to shrinkage over time.
  • Excessive alcohol consumption and certain drugs can negatively affect penile tissue health and blood flow.
  • Lack of physical activity can lead to poor cardiovascular health, affecting blood flow and contributing to shrinkage.
  • Psychological stress can affect overall health and lead to issues with erectile function and perceived penile size.
  • Certain Medications.
  • As men age, changes in hormone levels, decreased blood flow, and other age-related factors can lead to penile shrinkage.
  • Physical Injury & injuries to the penile area or surrounding structures can lead to shrinkage or Atrophy.

Lastly, I relocated your topic to the 3.0 Discussion area, the 2.0 forums on this site are for archive (read-only) purposes.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718248

There are a lot of places that are uneven, I suspect this would've been addressed in follow up procedures but due to the distance, my wife not knowing (GF at the time) and a bit of ignorance I let it go (I hope AvantiDerma read this as well) I cant really reach out to them until I get the other issue addressed and do the other things I wanted to do

(thanks for moving the thread)

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718262

I highly doubt you lost size because of some inherent expiration that PMMA microspheres have in your shaft skin, because they don't expire (based on the literature, what many experts know, in addition to the abundance of information on this site dating back many years)! This stuff is permanent; that's why the PMMA is used in the first place as a permanent Girth enhancement option -- essentially a permanent biologically inert, synthetic polymer implant, at just the right size that your body cannot remove it, so instead walls it off with collagen, etc, which ultimately provides you with the (permanent) Girth people experience after injections.

It currently feels like there are parts where the PMMA is and parts where it's not so its like chunks in different areas, if this makes sense?

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718275

I will say this as far as the Low T - you. have probably never gotten to see what the genetic potential of your full, 100% Erection is, not in many years at any rate. Atrophy gets reversed fairly quickly if you get your Test levels sorted and you don't have other circulatory issues. If it were me, before I looked at corrective follow-up procedures, I'd see what my Dick was capable with a full dose of hormones pushing a full batch of blood into it. I'd argue too, corrective procedures would get more filler in more necessary places.
Otherwise what happens when you get your T levels fixed after the fact and you're suddenly getting way better erections, and you're finding the filler goes places you didn't expect.

Before i ever got PMMA the TRT route made me hang fuller and lower soon as I got things dialed in. No actual tissue growth happened, but I saw what my Dick was capable of.

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718278

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Atrophy has definitely occurred, I have pretty much permanent ED now, I need pills just to get hard. My sex drive has been terrible too. As you said; I will get my health on track first and once I am happy I will explore more PMMA

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308718279

Not to get too far off topic, but definitely have them check your prolactin when you're having everything else checked. And don't let them fixate too much on reference ranges.

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718764

• KirkS
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I will 100% reinforce that Atrophy is not really a thing. I had Post-finasteride syndrome for years and it seemed like my Dick shrived. its is ALL blood flow. Its staggering how you Dick can look dead for yeas and then come back in minutes.

'An aussie guy with a little doodle - PMMA with Dr C' Reloaded 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718765

• KirkS
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm much more knowledgeable about this than other topics, feel free to reach out. Also research pelvic floor.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream