PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Considering Radiesse filler

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718215

Hi im new to the forum and have some questions . I was a member of thundersplace back in the day.

I’m considering getting Radiesse filler from doctor craft in Phoenix, Arizona. With its effects on collagen, would any of the gains from Raidesse hang around long term?
Guys that have had Radiesse? Are you happy with it? How long did your Girth remain?

Can anyone recommend a doctor in Arizona that does PMMA?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hughchardon. Reason: Left a partial sentence

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718221

Hughchardon wrote: Hi im new to the forum and have some questions . I was a member of thundersplace back in the day.

I’m considering getting Radiesse filler from doctor craft in Phoenix, Arizona. With its effects on collagen, would any of the gains from Raidesse hang around long term?
Guys that have had Radiesse? Are you happy with it? How long did your Girth remain?

Can anyone recommend a doctor in Arizona that does PMMA?

Thanks

We don't get too many Radiesse filler reports here, and more times than not I've come across it being mixed (with other fillers/implants) -- it is a temporary filler but how long it lasts in the shaft is hard to say due to a lack of a sample size patient reporting.

That said, it can & does work, and is FDA approved in the U.S. (albeit being used off-label).

For PMMA, if you're in Arizona, a quick trip to Avanti Derma is within reason and they are an optimal provider.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718227

Thanks for your response.

I believe Dr. Craft mixes HA with Radiesse.

I’m on probation and cant leave the state for possibly another 18 months.

Maybe I can get a temporary filler and then travel for PMMA when I’m able. If I go this route, would I have to wait until my Girth is back at baseline before receiving PMMA?

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718231

It appears some fillers can be mixed (whether simultaneously, or one subsequently after another by a period of time), but it's hard to say (and unsubstantiated due to sample size as far as I'm concerned, and largely preferential) if any mix/combination of filler is more optimal than one filler alone.

As for whether or not you have to wait until your Girth is back to its baseline before getting PMMA -- this is at the discretion of the Clinic you receive PMMA from; in other words, you'll have to reach out and consult for a specific answer in this regard.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718233

My two bits (which I'm happy to have shot down, I speak NOT as an authority of any sort!) - have a look at the longevity Dr Leonardo is getting from the Radiesse+HA blend
phalloboards.info/forum/leonardo-medicin...iller-longevity.html
There are guys going in after ~3 years who have lost a tiny fraction.
This is good if you plan on going with the blend indefinitely
But COULD be bad if you plan on eventually going with PMMA, as not every clinic is going to be cool with layer PMMA over the top of HA.
I waited a good 3 years after my Juvederm (HA) procedure to get PMMA, so the original HA filler was almost entirely gone. But mine wasn't blended with Radiesse - if it had been, I would likely still have too much to work around.

If you're going to roll with PMMA down the road, I would just go straight HA for now if anything. I know Dr Leonardo has worked with putting a Radiesse+HA blend atop guys with preexisting PMMA (which is what I believe justn8 has), but if there are others on the board who do so I haven't seen it.
But whatever Dr Leonardo is doing is getting pretty legit longevity from the blend, just a question of how annoyed you'd be with infrequent top-up procedures.

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718242

Damn, that’s a good insight. It would make sense that a doctor wouldn’t want to do a PMMA procedure with other filler lingering.

So far I’ve had 3 consultations. One was for a “platinum procedure” that used 15% silicone. I’m not really considering it after reading about silicone on here. The second one was the only guy im aware of in Arizona who does PMMA. He is a chiropractor. He and his office did not instill confidence. The third consult was great, and that doctor Radiesse & Sculptra. I’m just not convinced i would keep much of the gains and I think I’d be mentally worse off to watch myself go backwards and not be able to afford to keep getting topped off. Hmm, this continues to be a tough decision.

If anyone is aware of a doctor in AZ who does PMMA, I’d be happy to check him out. Thanks.

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718243

The Radiesse+Sculptra soundsl ike the best deal /to me/ - if you look at Leonardo's before/after/way-after photos, dudes are keeping more than half their gains for ~3 years.
And there are people who WILL work with existing filler in significant amounts, different doctors have different risk tolerances for it. You might also find some docs say "go get the HA dissolved, let things settle for a month, then we'll do your PMMA". I can't speak for anyone, but that's within the realm of possibility.
Lot of this is doctors not wanting to be wrongly blamed for someone else fucking up your Dick because they were too optimistic about adding good filler atop bad.
If I were in your shoes and couldn't leave the state, I'd find an affordable, legitimate HA injector, get a base layer of HA, have some fun with it for ~2 years, then when it's mostly gone and you can travel out of state, go to a PMMA provider who's good with your existing work. In my case the HA gave them more room to inject, after it had worn off and left its gap.

Considering Radiesse filler 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718249

I'll chime in when I've got more than a second because I've had PMMA and then HA and did my digging and then had a consult about Radiesse. As far as Radiesse goes, I think @LeonardoMedicine has the most experience so he may have insight.

Quick ending is we played it safe because through all these off label uses HA seems to play very well with most fillers on the market. Silikon is obviously an exception to everything because... Well it is what it is. HA seems to just never really be an actual medical problem at all. But I'm no doc. Just fast history with mine.

And for the quick read I have a fair bit of PMMA and have had a lot of HA and I've had zero issues with anything aside cosmetics or wanting more.

Considering Radiesse filler 3 weeks 22 hours ago #1308718600

Did you happen to have any HA before you had the PMMA?

Considering Radiesse filler 3 weeks 22 hours ago #1308718601

So when you got your PMMA you had zero HA left? Or, was there still some present? If you had some present did you have any issues after the PMMA?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream