• Page:

TOPIC: HA for Premature Ejaculation

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718151

• JBonde
  • JBonde's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Heavily considering the purchase of Penile Glan Enhancement for Premature Ejaculation treatment. I seen a post from 12 years ago that was promising but would love to hear any recent stories?

I’m mostly interested in any quantifiable stats like 6ml made me lasted x longer although I’m confident this vary from person to person. Additionally, I’d be interested in knowing about Penile Glan size growth as I’m willing to accept growth (no growth is ideal but seems like a unreasonable expectation) for desensitization but definitely don’t want it to be “HUGE”. I’m sure this depends on the amount of ml so I’d love to know any guesstimates on that also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718156

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
Why wouldn't you want your penis head to be bigger?

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718159

• JBonde
That’s just not the goal for this procedure. I wouldn’t mind if it increased as a side effect but I also want it to be proportionate to the rest of my penis.

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718160

The HA glans enlargement is...limited. You're not going to end up with a giant mushroom head from a gumdrop. Mentioned elsewhere but there just aren't all that many safe places to put material in the glans.
The two doctors who've done mine (different places) you end up with a sort of U-shaped bead (think caulk) inside your coronal ridge that gives it slightly more flare and makes it a little more pronounced.
I've not seen anyone on here get the glans work for sensitivity, first guy i went to said it would do both - enlarge AND desensitize. Didn't really seem tomake things any less sensitive to me.
Maybe procedures focused on desensitization put more HA or put it in riskier parts of the glans, dont know. But the garden variety HA glans treatment didn't do squat for my sensitivity

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718161

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
Given the limited results and lack of improvement in sensitivity, would you say the procedure was worth it overall?

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718162

I haven't delved into it much yet in my thread but I have had HA done in my glans and also Botox (Grotox) done this week with more HA. It's still early to tell but I'll discuss it once the full effect happens.

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718163

• JBonde
How much ML was used for you? What was the size difference?

HA for Premature Ejaculation 1 month 1 week ago #1308718165

Mantas wrote: Given the limited results and lack of improvement in sensitivity, would you say the procedure was worth it overall?

I think the main thing it did as far as sensitivity goes is send me down a different rabbit hole for trying to improve my staying power.

As for whether the procedure was worth it, honestly, I didn't know that it was going to be in a bead like that, if you would have told me that beforehand I would have said hell no. But when I was messing with it after the fact, the extra texture that that's going to add for a woman, and the reaction I got from my girlfriend where she was exclaiming "jesus, you're super hard today", It basically yielded a result I was not looking for and am glad that I stumbled on to.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream