PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ?

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718133

• ebry2121
  • ebry2121's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hopefully, this question isn't against the forum rules. 

Background info: My friend is a GP with 25 years of experience in the hospital and sports medicine. He's had a med spa for 15 years as well, therefore he's very familiar with fillers, Botox, etc. Anyhow, A few weeks ago I approached him in regards to enhancement with fillers. I proposed to purchase the fillers at cost and compensate him for his time. This route gives me substantial savings and top-ups when needed.

I would be his first patient and I feel like HA ( voluma xc or revanesse) is the safest route since it's reversible. I was concerned about the aftercare process but I discovered a plethora of info on the internet and YouTube videos. My rationalization is that by using HA this is possible to do with a Dr. that has zero experience with Penis fillers but 15 years of injecting facial fillers.

Hopefully, you guys will give me your opinion on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ebry2121.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718135

I mean, every single practitioner has a first one.

That said... Here's an idea.

If he wants to add this to his clinic's services, he should find a quality practitioner, such as my doc @LeonardoMedicine who does training sessions with qualified professionals. You should work an arrangement with your doctor friend to be the 'model' and just go with him for that or he can do you after.

I have no idea what the costs involved are, but everyone starts somewhere and I know Leonardo does training sessions all the time. The peace of mind and likely better results are probably insignificant in terms of cost in the long run.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ebry2121

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718143

• ebry2121
Thank you. Will pass the info to him. If he does the training. I will tell him we need to hook you up for the info.

Last edit: by ebry2121.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718145

Yes, I train doctors, nurses, and PAs from all throughout Canada and the U.S.. As a matter of fact, I am training a group of doctors from Alberta this weekend.

Training can be as part of a group or individual. You get the best experience individually but at a higher fee. Scheduling groups can be tougher as other providers must be interested and available for the same date.

You can follow me on IG: leonardo medicine or contact the office directly info @leonardomedicine .com.

@justin8 thanks for the mention.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718146

LeonardoMedicine wrote: Yes, I train doctors, nurses, and PAs from all throughout Canada and the U.S.. As a matter of fact, I am training a group of doctors from Alberta this weekend.

Training can be as part of a group or individual. You get the best experience individually but at a higher fee. Scheduling groups can be tougher as other providers must be interested and available for the same date.

You can follow me on IG: leonardo medicine or contact the office directly info @leonardomedicine .com.

@justin8 thanks for the mention.

You do stellar work. No problem.

This would be a good arrangement for the guy who posted this and his doctor friend would have the confidence to dive right in with other patients after!

Hope it all works out.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718148

• ebry2121
Thank you Dr.Leonardo
My Dr. told me to find out the cost of training and the time commitment needed.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718152

Per Forum Guidelines (and my discretion), you will need to send me the credentials of this Practitioner to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. While this Forum encourages new practitioners and methodologies, using it as a recruitment tool has to be approved by me.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718153

• ebry2121
Yes sir..no problem.
My post wasn't to solicit business. I sincerely wanted to know if you guys would take a chance if you were me. I am a "test" subject. My friend would be helping me out. Thank you for keeping the post up.

Would you guys be a 1st for a Dr. ? 1 month 1 week ago #1308718154

• ebry2121
I sent the requested info. Unsure if you received it. If not, please advise and I will resend.

Thx again

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream