• Page:

TOPIC: New to this with some questions

New to this with some questions 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1308718604

• Dr_Tsay
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
MayB,

Thanks for the drawing/illustration of your vision. I believe there is science in what we do as well as an artistic eye or expression. Also this is not a cookie cutter process as every persons anatomy is different so each person will have different needs. That outcome is totally achievable but I would still need to see your baseline shape/anatomy in order to assess how I would approach it. Keeping the glans smaller is fairily simple.... just minimize or dont use any product there. Some people have a larger glans to shaft ratio (hence kind of like an enoki mushroom... as an example) and others have thicker base that tapers to the neck and glans. Either way I would need to do a consultation.

Hope this helps with your research and exploration.
Dr. T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New to this with some questions 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308718653

• MayB
  • MayB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
After the HA is done how much discomfort or pain is there? I imagine there are some pain meds you take for a bit after this? How long does the pain last from a HA procedure?

New to this with some questions 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308718656

MayB wrote: After the HA is done how much discomfort or pain is there? I imagine there are some pain meds you take for a bit after this? How long does the pain last from a HA procedure?

There’s no pain. You don’t need pain meds.

New to this with some questions 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308718658

• MayB
Oh okay great. What about wrapping afterwards?

New to this with some questions 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308718704

• MayB
@Dr_Tsay
I didn't mean having the glans be smaller. I actually want to increase my glans/head size.

What I meant is the buildup you see sometimes under the head. I feel that is not a nice aesthetic at all and I have seen it happen in some of these fat injection photos online.

I would not want any skin from the shaft covering my head at any time. I am circumcised. But I have a good amount of extra shaft skin. When I am flaccid, the skin of my shaft goes over my head just slightly and I find it uncomfortable. I'm hoping to rectify that.

I am wondering if by increasing the girth near my base and midshaft if that will make my overall shaft skin tighter so that when I'm flaccid I wont have any excess skin going over the glans. That's what I'm looking for. Something to help me not have any skin go over the head.

And obviously the increase in size itself will be nice.

I made an updated drawing to explain it better. It's crude but just to give an idea what I want.
imgur.com/a/XM14utd

Last edit: by MayB.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream