PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: whats new in glans enhancement in 2024?

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717986

• a-msk
  • a-msk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
hello guys!

Are in 2024 alternatives to HA filler to glans enhancement?
more longevity but health safety still?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717988

I'm also curious; I've been reading that the vacuum extender cups could be used for that but has different risks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: a-msk

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717989

• a-msk
i bet future of glans enlargement still with hyaluron acid but with its high molecular form.
hmw-HA can lasts longer in human body because of it's higher complexity molecula formula
according to Stanford Chem:
"LMW-HA is considered more stable than HMW-HA because of its lower tendency to undergo degradation and better oxidation resistance. Besides, LMW-HA could penetrate the skin surface easier with a lower molecular size. In a word, HMW-HA catches water molecules on the surface, while LMW-HA goes deeper underneath."

we already witnessed effect on women skin anti-age commercial market, so its only matter of time to get new fillers for us

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718064

I've been hearing some murmurings about potential alternatives (mainly of the filler variety), but I'm not necessarily sure that they represent a significant improvement on what's already available. Their best bet would be either safety profile and/or price point.

If & when such information becomes more available, I'll share it (a lot of this is sent to me in confidence & privacy, so I must respect that until a green light is given -- besides, I too would like to learn more before sharing it since it's vital such developments are of benefit to the Community, not a detriment like silicone oil).

Also, some Sponsors have developments in the works as well, they will share this when it becomes available.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718066

I'll share more about my on going glans enhancements once I've had some more done. It's nothing really outlandishly revolutionary but more a combination of options. It's just a work in progress.

But I do seem to be slowly getting rid of the party hat effect. Lol.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718097

• a-msk
justn8, Sceptical_One - 100% interested!
Dont rush & take care.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 3 weeks 4 days ago #1308718458

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
hmw-HA is for long term glans enhancement??

Is it more hard than normal HA?? HA is often called squishy.

Also: How much gain can be expected? HA-glans enhancement is often associated with really minimal gains.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 week 4 days ago #1308718622

• Jwill
There's a filler called HarmonyCAcoming out soon in US. I seen it on Dr. Sullivan's getmoregirth youtube channel. It's a hybrid filler supposed to last 3+ years and helps build collagen similar to PMMA. Maybe that might be an option for glans

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 day 3 hours ago #1308718754

• Agent5
  • Thank you received: 5
I haven’t seen any info on this. It does sound like a nice upgrade to current HA with longer gaps between top ups.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 1 day 6 minutes ago #1308718755

Looks like it's basically a blend of CaHa and HA (think Juvederm and Radiesse).

Dr. Leonardo is already doing something similar from what I've read. I don't know if Dr. Sullivan is using it as well or if he simply observing it. Haven't had the chance to watch a ton of videos yet.

I bring that up because if Dr. Leonardo is not using it in the glans he likely has a reason. I suspect it's because HA getting into the vasculature is less of a risk than collagen stimulating irritants, regardless of whether they're temporary or permanent.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 7 hours 48 minutes ago #1308718756

@LeonardoMedicine does not use his HA Radiesse hybrid blend in the glans. I'm sure he'll elaborate on why.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 6 hours 54 minutes ago #1308718757

The glans is a highly vascular structure. Injecting an undissolvable compound is high risk. HA is safer in case of vascular occlusion since it can be dissolved. Although we don’t see vascular occlusion occurring in the glans due to an abundance of collateral circulation, I still would avoid undissolvable filler.

whats new in glans enhancement in 2024? 6 hours 35 minutes ago #1308718758

Sweet, there's your answer.

In my opinion the biggest issue/hurdle with glans enhancement regardless of exact type of HA is the sheer amount of volume your glans can 'eat' up. I've been doing 5-6 syringes per visit in my shaft lately and 5 in the glans. The shaft gives noticeably significant changes and increases and the glans is more subtle. I do however notice that it tends to 'fluff' out over the course of a month. I usually go through one or two spells where all of the glans and circ scar area get dry and in some areas almost flakey and it seems to get visually more pronounced. A day or two later erect and it's smooth and shiny and seems bigger. It's odd but it's happened every time. Not sure if as the filler expands the skin gets stretched and dries out because it's more delicate.

Overall I'm very happy with how it's turning out and I've opted to continue doing it. My practitioner has been awesome to deal with it and the filler placement has been excellent.

I'd assume because there's significantly cheaper filler options in Europe that there's some patients lurking in the world who have gotten a fair bit more in the glans than most opt to in North America. If I recall that's also why HA buttocks filler is more prominent over there because of the cost differential. Theoretically I'd assume it would be more viable for say scrotal enlargement too given the volumes required. I remember when AD was doing scrotal fills with silicone the common volumes ranged from 50-100 cc.

Maybe @LeonardoMedicine can chime in with what kind of volumes he's done in total in glans patients? I believe he told me in person some numbers but I don't like to speak for people. And slightly off topic but has he done any scrotal HA fills? I know he does Scrotox. I'd assume that while the glans and scrotum are vastly different structures, the one thing in common would be needing more volume to see significant changes.

Last edit: by justn8.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream